Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
iMaster

Nazis

pretty much everybody in my english class believes that the usa done9/11 themselves,including our teacher.We`ve studied it about a month ago and someone (when 9/11 happened) came up to george bush and said that 9/11 had happened and he merely nodded,he wasnt shocked,he just nodded,as if the person went up to him and said "It is done".

Signature maximum size 550x150px XD

we'll be sweeeeeet. just gotta thaw out captain america and he'll sort it out

What movie? That 90's CA movie. That's not even officially counted. It wasn't even released in theaters here. Only on tape and TV. It's permanently ignored. Just like the 94 FF movie that never got released. Howard the Duck is counted over it.

lol, howard the duck.

yeah theres never been a blockbuster captain america movie, the one theyr making at the moment is the first and its a tie in with the Norton Hulk, iron man movies and the upcoming thor. based off of whats come out so far i think its safe to say its going to be really really f***ing good

Yep iron man 2 was epic!!!

SPOILER:
Stark used Captain Americas shield to prop up his prism thingy (cant remember the proper name) And the bit after the credits of the crater and Thors hammer :D

Aparently after Captian America and Thor movies will be the Avengers out in 2012 maybe staring all the main heroes from the recent marvel movies (Hulk, Iron Man, War machine, Thor, Captain America) Think they may be doing a green Arrow movie in 2012 too.

PS Howard the Duck was immense

Iron Man 2 WAS awesome, but something in that movie really is missing... something no one can put their finger on...

Nah, I think it was that Vanko did not make as many appearances as we'd wish.

Yeah the end fight should have gone on a lot longer. And the missing scene from the trailer where Pepper kisses the Iron Man helmet throws it out of the plane an Stark says " You complete me" while jumping after it dosent happen in the UK theatrical release.

Edited by Dave27

Not in the European release at all.

Sign in to follow this