:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
iMaster

Nazis

thats crazy

lolz. The whole Nazis time traveling conspiracy theories have been around since. I remember watching an show in Discovery Channel or National Geographic about a ship made and used by the Nazis to experiment with time travel. According to the conspiracy theory, the ship vanished, and it later returned (from out of nowhere) sometime in the future I think. What happened to the crewmen was gruesome, from being found stuck in walls ("noclip") to having missing flesh or organs.

Our planet can bend space-time using its own mass, which is why many physicists are interested in time travel. It CAN happen.

I also think you mistake it for Albert Einstein's work, but he already was a US citizen by the time. He is said to have been experimenting with force fields, but the ship vanished with all its crew and reappeared later. It is said he was so scared of his results that he destroyed his notes.

You really think that was intentional?

As we're speaking, Vader deletes the second post, isn't it right?

Fork you... :P

I also think you mistake it for Albert Einstein's work

Oops. That was the Philadelphia Experiment. I recalled Nazis were mentioned in the story, so I thought it was their experiment.

hmmm...some conspiracy theories are stupid,like this one. (no one argue,its an opinion!) Heres a conspiracy theory i believe is that the us government done 9/11 themselves.And i also believe that the moon landing was a load of s**t.I have seen loads of the conspiracy videos on youtubemost are banned in the usa. I wonder why?

I could believe the part about Moon landing, but 9/11? What for. OK, I could name a dozen of reasons, but still. This one (about Nazi's time machine) sounds more convincing than the 9/11 ones, weirdly

In USA every citizen can walk out and call their president a dumbf**k.

In USSR everyone can walk out and call the US president a dumbf**k.

the moon was real you know they tested all the conspiracy theories for on mythbusters, even being able to see the astronaut in the shadows they tested that and its because the moon reflects the suns light which means you can be seen even in the shadows.

They tested the whole thing in a way to prove it all wrong, not really objective. NASA could have made the same environment on Earth, and the footprint could've been done in wet sand/alike

with there being less gravity on the moon and no atmosphere that quality sand would take a foot print easier than on earth, you do release the flag was a last minute thing that they bought from a gift shop at cape caneral

Can't you really use any full-stops or question marks? The flag could have as well be done in the same way MythBusters did it. Only thing that seemed to prove the whole conspiracy wrong was the jumping on the moon/less gravity. Although, they could have tweaked around the video speed a bit more when they were using the thing that made you weigh less.

the astronauts didn't weigh less the moon has 1/6 of the earths gravity which means jumping takes you further. with the flag being from a souvernuer shop the movement you see is not from but from the movement it gains fom being in a vacuum. in a vacuum an object will move with the same force that you give it.

You told everything they told in Mythbusters. And I meant the device Adam used to make his weigh less by having some other weigh at the other end of rope so he could do the jumping thing on earth in a way similar of doing it on the moon. They could have slowed that video down even more so it would look nearly exactly as the video from "moon".

They tested the whole thing in a way to prove it all wrong, not really objective. NASA could have made the same environment on Earth, and the footprint could've been done in wet sand/alike

I guess they rather proved you can totally do this on earth XD

Sign in to follow this