Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Ronnyboy

Online Money Surveys

I saw an ad on TV last night about those survey sites that give you money for doing them. Do they actually work? Anyone ever have experience with them?

I'd like to know too. I still don't have a job, been looking for over 6 months now.

seriously guys, looking for a job and doing nothing f***ing sucks, just swallow your pride and get a s**t job like i did so you can have some actual money in the meantime while you look for somthing better.

MCDONALDS IS NOT THAT BAD

I tried. Where I live most places demand you to be bilingual in english and spanish since I live only 6 miles from mexico. I've applied at 7 fast food places, several supermarkets, Hobby Stores, a gun dealer, as a janitor, and many other places but yet I still get passed over.

Edited by Joe Statler

MCDONALDS IS NOT THAT BAD

The food sucks,the service sucks,did i mention the food sucks?

I worked at Mcdonald's and HATED it. I was treated so unfairly.

Then I moved on to Dunkin Donuts. What a difference in atmosphere. I became the most liked employee to every single customer :) And I swear on my life to that one.

@statler: yeah im pretty sure you've mentioned that to me before. that kinda sucks.

@jen: you completely miss my point. im talking about a job, i work at a Mcdonalds here in NZ and im saying as a job its not great but it isnt terrible, the work is relatively easy, the pay is okay and you dont get treated like crap by anyone unless you do somthing stupid.

and for the record its a fast food place, if you want good service then maybe you shouldnt be so f***ing cheap and as for the food, yeah its crap but again its a fast food place and if you want somthing better then open your god damn wallet and stop b**ching. last time i was in the states i decided i might as well see what mcds tastes like over there and WOW you guys are being played for absolute fools, over here we prefer our mcdonalds to taste like actual food, it sets the bar for lowest standard of food possible alot higher

guess what that means?

guess what that means?

Your either drunk or high off your arse?

But I personally think everyone should start at McDonalds. It's good to see what the bottom feels like before you go to the top.

I am looking for a job as a video editor at the moment. The problem is, I am below 18 years old, which means I can not work anywhere at the moment. Or be written in as water bottles in the expenses graph.

Your either drunk or high off your arse?

actually i was referring to the fact that the higher you set the bottom rung of the ladder the higher the top rung is. im saying our food is better than yours lol.

contrary to popular beleif, just because sombody enjos getting wasted with friends on a reasonably regular basis does not mean that they spend every waking moment completely s**tfaced.

seriously if i could be this articulate when im drunk i'd be a very happy man.

i've only been on here wasted maybe 3 times in the 2 and a half years or so that i've been part of this community. look before you leap dude

i like the mcdonalds in britain, they dont tke too kindly to telling them to hold the spit. but the chips and double cheeseburgers are good (although they do go cheap on the burgers they are really thing like a 3rd of a cm)

actually i was referring to the fact that the higher you set the bottom rung of the ladder the higher the top rung is. im saying our food is better than yours lol.

contrary to popular beleif, just because sombody enjos getting wasted with friends on a reasonably regular basis does not mean that they spend every waking moment completely s**tfaced.

seriously if i could be this articulate when im drunk i'd be a very happy man.

i've only been on here wasted maybe 3 times in the 2 and a half years or so that i've been part of this community. look before you leap dude

I'm just giving you s**t man.

Signed up and did one survey. 100 points toward....a 20000 point giftcard. I'm on the way!

i like the mcdonalds in britain, they dont tke too kindly to telling them to hold the spit.

That is why I don't eat hamburgers from fast food joints. Chicken nuggets FTW, you can tell whether or not someone's spit on those.

in the 50's they made good fast food.... then we got lazy

But I personally think everyone should start at McDonalds.

no! that is a crap job to start with

trust me guys, nobody spits on burgers (in nz at least) your ass would be fired so fast

It is almost impossible to do so in such a heavy monitored area. If you watch closely, there is a security camera for every square inch in the McDonalds kitchen. Besides, you wouldn't have time to do that during rush hour, plus one of the customers might notice.

Yes. Actually in overworked areas, you can sometimes see employees being fired on the spot.

most workplaces have security cameras. in fact these days most public places have them too.

how did you not know this?

Sign in to follow this