:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ItsFromTheDoc

What are you talking about theres no such thing as a 0.2f release

I don't know ... 2f out yet? LOL

seriously ... i had 3 people ask me too ... told them "Nooooooo ... but i can't wait til it issss..." :-D

See, this is why you do like I did on my profile. Go ahead and look at my msn address, you may want to do the same to yours.

Wait, shouldn't this topic be moved to the GTA: Hill Valley section or Off Topic?

Edited by Joe Statler

You all know damn well it comes out Oct 21st 2015. :P

OMG, that would be the perfect time, but that would probably be the release of 0.3a

im guessing it will release in 2012, WHEN THE WORLD ENDS!!!!!!!!......MMMWWWAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

NA.....i think probably a new years present would be good, Jan 01 2011 12:00 am, if you think about it, the release is probably not that far away, probably 9 or 10 months, think of it as waiting for a baby to be born.

(LOL "waiting for a baby",PICTURE THIS>> Mike is trying to upload 0.2f, but his internet is slow, and hes saying to the computer "come on, you can do it!!, just one last push! your at 99%, come on, PUSH, PUSSHHH!!")

for some reason that came into my head when i said waiting for a baby to be born...................I think i need a facepalm.....anyone want to do the honours?

Are you on drugs?

0.2f seems to be like Duke Nukem Forever, it will be announced when it's done.... The last video showing features that wiil be in 0.2f was showed about 5 months ago. So, let's just give expected date of new version announce and wish to these kids Happy Shut the f**k Up.

offer free castrations for people who ask for release dates, sure asking for a estimated release date of a major full production game (like hl2 ep3) is different the people get paid to make it and it is their job while the mod team does this mod in their spare time so i think peple should be grateful that we get the progress that we do.

0.2f seems to be like Duke Nukem Forever, it will be announced when it's done.... The last video showing features that wiil be in 0.2f was showed about 5 months ago.

My gosh, I hope it won't be like DNF, being that its no longer in production :P

Sign in to follow this