:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
CJ O'Hummer

Acceleration improvement for the flying BTTF2 ....

Depending on this pic I had the idea that the acceleration of the DeLorean should be improved. You should be able to easily reach the 88 MPH when you want to TT like it's seen on the pic. At the moment the max speed you can reach when you TT upwards is about 78 MPH (but you should be able to reach at least ~ 90 MPH)

I wonder what the top speed of the flying delorean is suppose to be. I suspect it's much faster than when in drive mode.

Oh, me too.

Off-Topic: And this page is awesome on my phone :-D. The only disadvantage Opera Mini has is that their pre-processing servers only pick the first frame of an animated gif-image...

I was trying to see if the odometer was ever shown while in flight mode, and the only time is during the time travel to 1985A.

I agree too, in game, acceleration is better on the ground then in the air, sometimes it won't even reach 88, unless I go left or right the hit the thruster :angry:

Edited by TheCoolest2

that is b/c of ur system... most likely a vid card or ram thing...

that is b/c of ur system

I guess he means when he leans upwards during acceleration he won't reach the 88, except he turns left/right at the same time (which is the only way to get to 88 MPH when you fly upwards).

Personally I think it's fine the way it is, at least you get time to see the effects, unlike the flying DeLorean in SA which time travels pretty much as soon as the effects start.

here's an idea, but it'd only work for people with controllers. Why not control the speed by using the right analog stick? Maybe a separate cleo that could be a separate add-on. Or would it need the use of memory hacking?

Edited by Joe Statler

This is a discussion about VC and you turned it into a SA one :D.

And I doubt we want to prefer any type of controlling.

Personally I think it's fine the way it is

Mike, don't forget the pic. As it's always accentuated, the mod should become as movie accurate as possible.

Watch everyone will complain about them not being able to see the time travel effects. You can't have it both ways.

archer has a point. I wished it could time travel going up, but then it would be too fast going in a straight line, and like instantaneous when going down. Gotta love (fake) physics.

Can't the gravity be edited, so it goes up easily? But I guess it would also mean the already mentioned time travelling instantaneous..

Well, making less gravity actually did help.

Untitled-45.png

Edited by RG

Sign in to follow this