:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mini-Me

Don't steal my signature :P

That's a bit sadistic.

I wonder what would happened if you didn't place your nick in avatar. It would be stolen many times. Either way, good job. Those slackers can't do signature by themselves?

For those that didn't already see, I replaced the TC by a script that generates an image offending the ones that embedded the image (including their name). Oh and forumfree.it is cool :D. I only needed to register once and could yell at people on all their hosted boards. Here an example:

That might be, but the Italian BTTFHV also stole that image from me. I did not change your signature, I only changed my pictures. And if you took them without asking the owner of the site the image lies on (that would be me, Mini-Me-OSC), that's not my problem.

Mainly the present timecircuit, there's some hours of coding I've put in it. The images are copied from the movie (didn't want to take mytime's ;)).

I don't care that much (but though indeed do) about the spraying smiley as I didn't do that on my own ;).

I don't see the rest (text/links) as part of my signature.

Why are you asking?

Oh wow, within the past 5 days my "new" timecircuit already has been requested ~1,200 times already :o. This number excludes requests without the HTTP_REFERER set or ones by me. But already that's a lot!

Wasn't there a program just like that? I forgot the name of it, but it could change your computer's dates to what ever you want, and it looked exactly like the time circuits from the movie.

This is me, being an as**ole.

tc.gif

You're posting it where I know and would agree with ;).

@Ronnyboy: Yup, what you mean is called "Mytime".

(QUOTE) I GET THAT SIGNATURE FROM THE SITE OF BTTF MOD OF VICE CITY f***ing as**ole YOU ARE A f***ing DICK AND DONT CHANGE AGAIN MY SIGNATURE HEAD OF DICK!

he needs a better come back :lol::roll:

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Yup, I was quite angry when I realized that milibass even guided them how to embed my stuff.

I just checked again, 2100 hits so far :D.

The only way to do so is directly embedding that URL and since Mike has set up a hotlink protection that's not easy. Either the embedding webserver needed to act as a proxy, so read the content of the site it gets referred to by the hotlink protection (which is the main page, which includes the TCs) and forward this, but that by far is too complicated, so I doubt anyone does. Or the creator had to download your images and css plus my javascript and code the php that generates the html on his own.

But however, in the log of my "punishment picture" (formerly the TC in three parts) appears a site that also embeds our main page above my timecircuit (and the guy copied the embed code from my signature either at gtaknightrider's site or bttfhillvalley germany, because he forgot to remove the onload function :D).

I just decided for a more effective punishment for my current version of the TC. At least I guess it's more effective as in most boards in that my TC is used (by others than me) p0rn is not tolerated ;).

I just checked again, 2100 hits so far :D.

LMAO

How does this punishment thing work exactly? How can it "sense" it's being used by someone?

Hey. Hey, Apple!

tc.gif

same as before, iMaster :P.

How does this punishment thing work exactly? How can it "sense" it's being used by someone?

On every request a browser sends a referrer, so information about from where the user came from when "clicking the link". If this referrer is a site I don't want it to appear I let it output alternate content.

The latest access count is 59,011.

Sign in to follow this