:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

What kind of "Blonde" moment have you had?

We've all had one. List one you think is funny.

Here's one that happened last night. I was wearing shorts and a T-Shirt. Anna (my wife) sent me out to get soda from Stewart's. It's only 2 blocks from my house. But it was really cold so I went upstairs to get longer pants on. So I took out the pants I wanted from my drawer. I removed an article of clothing and started to put the pants on. just as I was pulling them up, I realized something. The article of clothing I removed.... was my T-Shirt. So I removed my shirt to put pants on... So I fixed the problem and that's my Blonde moment :P

Aren't you a blonde moment yourself? @EMO

Hmm, I'm often looking for something when it's in my hands already, I remember searching for my phone everywhere, and using it's flashlight to look behind a desk

i remember going to school on a sataday when i was 12 i was confused by 9:30 am my school bus still didnt show up. i then looked at my watch and it said sat for satuday.

I think I put my keys in the fridge and my milk in my room once. Cool almost 1300 posts.

Edited by archer9234

I woke up, being late for school, so I went on my moped, and when I arrived, I found out I forgot my bag, helmet and jacket. T___T

I locked myself out of an unlockable room. Slammed the door and the boxes on the other side created debries, therefore blocking my way in.

haha, very funny RG! Yes I do have blonde hair, but that doesn't mean I do have much blonde moments

he's saying your thick, i agree

iv had the looking for an object that im holding so many times. never tried to use the object to find itself though, thats pretty extreme

i said to my fiance, lets go to the waterpark! oh yeah, its winter.

A, finally know one!

A girl asked me if I liked her, I said no, but then inmediatelly: But if did, would ya go out with me? She said afcourse no.

I liked that girl but said no. And then that stupid question >.<!

This reminds me of Special High Intensity Training picture that Angelo posted in that other topic :D

lol

Is a "Blonde moment" one of the moments where you felt stupid or you realized you're doing something awfully not right and you just realized it in the end? :lol: My life is a planet full of mishaps, stupidity and many-people-laughing-at-me-and-I'm-used-to-it-so-I-don't-care-and-just-walk-away moments to begin with. I might share something hell more funny (or weird).

yesterday i did that trick on chilling a beer in 3 seconds and tapped it on the table ....it worked so i put it back in the freezer and the next day it busted open

Sign in to follow this