:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
skypokemon

Seperate Mapping Team

I think the modding team should make a new team that only focuses on the mapping and the modding team just does the codding and animations. Would this be a good idea?

I know your reading mike and why not just kick me off the site or ban my IP address or something you all hate me anyway I was just currious i am only 11 years old

I thought this section is for features that would actually be in the game, not in the forum. And we all don't hate you. Most of us do, though.

Sky, you are an idiot. This idea is already happening. Liam and formaly me did the map while blue, mini-me, and Backintime did the coding and mike makes the installer.

I was just currious i am only 11 years old

Really, that explains everything. You shouldn't be playing an 18+ game in that case.

Moved to Off Topic.

i am only 11 years old

that explains everything.

@Mike: Oh yeah, it does.

@skypokemon: YOU :chair: SOMEONE WHO IS REALLY ANNOYED

You shouldn't be playing an 18+ game in that case.

Mike, I think you really should introduce an age limit of 16+ (since there are also VC and SA versions for age 16+) for the page.

Nah why would you do that. Some people are mature enough, some aren't. Someone who calls himself skypokemon can hardly be mature.

Just noticed I'm one of the youngest active users here. O_O

But really, sky + pokemon couldn't ever mean anything serious or mature

lol, just dont implement the 16+ limit for a year and a half and its fine :D

Nah why would you do that. Some people are mature enough, some aren't. Someone who calls himself skypokemon can hardly be mature.

I don't think the 16+ limit age is gonna solve problems regarding immature members. Who said you need to be honest when you're asked about your birthday during registration? :P And I agree with CJJ (gonna call you this since there's already another CJ in the forum).

And who said being a Pokemon fan makes you immature? :P An old friend of mine, a Pokemon fan (mostly the games), likes to talk about Pokemon until now at college, yet he's among the most mature-minded people I've ever met.

I think .....

I think you shouldnt worry about it... mmk?,cause i think they know how to do it :P

edit: please stop saying everyone hates you

edit edit:if you say everyone hates you make sure you say everyone except Ashley XD

Edited by Ashley+

How do you open the vc main.scm? With or with out sanny builder?

Just stop ok, you've asked that same question a 1000 times, you've already got the answer, and if you have forgotten, use the freaking search page, that's what it's for. <_<

How do you open the vc main.scm? With or with out sanny builder?

Sanny Builder is an SCM editor, right? How can you open and edit the "main.scm" without an SCM editor? ;)

If you're asking you should be using SB or another editor, yes you should be using SB. The other SCM editor, Barton's Mission Builder, is out-of-date and hard to use. It's only best for GTAIII.