Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
daangelo29

Facebook

Who has a Facebook account here?

I've planned to keep my now third Facebook account. I'm currently looking for friends to add. :)

98% of the 'friends' I have currently know me as either the same idiot from high school, or the brother of their friend (my sister). I've added just because they were my classmates/schoolmates or friends of my sister. If I were to keep this account, I would need to keep it active, otherwise it's pointless to have it.

For those who are looking for a friend to add themselves or wanna discuss stuff related to FB, feel discuss them here. I named this thread "Facebook", not "Need Friends in Facebook", for a reason.

And oh yeah, I forgot -- if you see the name "Christian Elevado" with my favorite quote (see my sig) posted in it, that's me. :D

@Kid Buu: I'll add you once I get back home. The computer I'm currently using in a computer cafe for some reason doesn't allow me to log-in.

EDIT: Err, never mind. I'm in.

added skippity and orgcon

Yay, more friends. :D

@Joe: Glad to know I'm not the only one who uses a South Park avatar in my FB account. :lol:

For those who are looking for a friend to add themselves or wanna discuss stuff related to FB, feel discuss them here. I named this thread "Facebook", not "Need Friends in Facebook", for a reason.

So add me!!!

teheh...heh.....ignore...

jk jk lolz

I think that's enough asking for friends (I'll still be accepting some friend requests/adds :)).

Anyone here who can help me get started with Facebook. It's been like 3 or 4 years I left Facebook (this is my 3rd FB account so far), and now I'm seeing some unfamiliar features. What changed in Facebook that I should know about?

EDIT: Why does it feel like the whole photo-tagging thing is new to me? Is this feature not around 3/4 years ago?

EDIT2: Just changed my full name to "Angelo Elevado". Having the name "Christian Elevado" doesn't feel right to me, if you know what I mean.