:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
timetrain

0.2f Coding Requests

In terms of the Ride Mission, I think Biff should time travel more often. You could make it, perhaps, that after you beat the mission 10 times you not only get the location circuits, but the mission becomes harder (i.e biff time travels more).

I think the fun of the mission is following him to different times.

or attract more people cause for like the first five mins your just chasing him no fun

To be fair I'd have to deliberately slow down to not catch Biff....

The mission is way too easy...

Or I'm just an excellent driver... oh wait... I am :D

Well there is not much else we can do with the game. The only other thing that could be possible, is allow a flying chase. But there is no flying AI the mod can use to do that.

the 1955 drive in.... I have a simple request :D

once you travel from 1985 to 1885 the screen dissappears (of course) and as soon as you are in 1885 have a billboard or something like a cut out of the indians on horses. or atleast a huge mob of angry civillians running at you shooting pistols. maybe command them to steal or destroy the De Lorean lol.

Edited by JDesigns

Guest 4thGear

This is probably something that can be added right away, as it was before.

My request has to do with weather. I requested it for 0.2d and it was updated almost immeditely, but it seems that with the new release some of the weather effects disappeared at certain times. I believe with addition of the clocktower and the lightning run, it changed the weather. As soon as the clock hits 10:04 and you see that flash of light, the sky is perfectly clear. No more rain or lightning. Would there be a way to keep the rain and lightning and everything going on at that time? Heres what I had in mind as far as what weather needs to be in place at certain times and dates:

Rain (and lightning):

November 5th, 1955 3:00pm to 7:00pm (Marty awakes in the Baine's home and its clearly raining outside, but when he leaves their home, it's stopped.)

November 12th, 1955 9:40pm to November 13th 1955, 3:30pm (Doc is hit by lightning around 9:45, and the storm carries on until at least the next morning, probably longer when Doc is awakened by Howdy Doody)

October 27th, 1985 1:00am till 2:00am (In Alternate 1985, there is a lot of thunder and lightning when Marty arrives at the cemetary, and back at Doc's lab, its raining outside.)

Also, I know its impossible to have a portion of the storm happening at one location on the map and not another, thus it'll be a little inaccurate. (It starts raining after Doc is struck by lighting near Lyon Estates, approx. 2 miles from the clocktower where its not raining). But I figure it'll be close enough, unless this would some how work in the future.

In case anyone points it out: It's also impossible to have lightning and thunder without rain. I remember asking this before, so just posting it for everything else's benefit. (Again, unless it'll be possible in the future) ;)

I'm not sure if this would be possible/easy to do, but how about an option to have custom coil and wormhole colors in addition to which DeLorean model/version.

They have that already.

Cool! How is it accessed?

Time travel with any of the Deloreans. They'll be different. You can especially notice the difference in wormholes with the Back to the Future III Delorean and the DMC-13

Time travel with any of the Deloreans. They'll be different. You can especially notice the difference in wormholes with the Back to the Future III Delorean and the DMC-13

Oh I know that, but what I'm saying is it'd be cool if when choosing say the Back to the Future 1 DeLorean you can also pick to have a red warmhole and green coils.

Thats not movie accurate though ;).

But, you could do it yourself by editing some of the script files to make it the way you want it.

Yeah I know it's not movie accurate but it'd still be fun to mess around with....whoa Doc those colors are heavy!!! I know Marty!! lol

Hmmm...care to give any "editing for dummies" tips on which files and lines to edit....I still think it would be fun to have multi-colored coils lol That might just be my ADD talking though :P

You can't put a model into a car. The care would have to be remodeled to have it in there. Plus, blue would probably have to rewrite the time travel code to allow things to be taken with you.

Ok then how about a code that spawns the hoverboard on a press of a button when you've passed a surtand mission like the hoverboard chase? And i know what you're going to say: ''We will need the 2015 map but the 1955 map first.'' So what about just a button press or key combo for the hoverboard?

Would there be a way to make it so that there is a little hoverboard model in the passenger area of the Delorean, and when you walk around to the passenger side door and press the action button, the door opens, and a rideable hoverboard appears next to it while the model inside the Delorean disappears? Kind of like the hook on the part 1 Delorean.

The hook is modeled on to the Delorean. The Hover board would have to be a special spawn code added to it. I don't know if the game has that coding room.

The hook is modeled on to the Delorean. The Hover board would have to be a special spawn code added to it. I don't know if the game has that coding room.

Yeah, it would need a special spawn code, but I was refering to the hoverboard being modeled in to the passenger side and disappearing when the hoverboard was spawned, kind of like the hook being modeled on.