:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
timetrain

0.2f Coding Requests

oohhh.......I hope it can be implented.......

Hey guys on the BTTF:The Ride mission can you add a blip for Biff so you don't fail the mission so easily.

The DeLorean in the real BTTF: The Ride does have a tracking system to track down Biff. The beeper of the BTTF mod DeLorean could have a tracking system for Biff in The Ride mission, but that'll be up to Del/Blue.

Guest Capricorn

Good day ! Will the starting year remain being 2008 or will it be changed back to 1985 ?

actually......What we really do get in 0.2f?

I mean features........

Edited by JohnyTheDotman

Who cares its a videogame. we just need a blip to help us. for example just because real cars need fuel dosent mean we cant have an unlimited amount in video games. so I think the "actuall BTTF:TR didnt have a blip to find Biff" is going a little overboard.

Who cares its a videogame.

Having features makes it a video game, otherwise it ain't one. :P

But I do agree with your idea about the Biff blip in BTTF:TR.

I don't mean to sound rude, I know you guys must have heard this 1 million times before but I'm going to say it anyways...

I love this mod to death and the creators did a great job at making it, but it kills me that it crashes as much as it does, my computer is more than capable of supporting VC and BTTF-HV but for some reason it crashes like a muther facker...

My request is this: Please make 0.2f in a way that it either barely crashes or doesn't crash at all, PLEASE!

For the time being I have found BTTF: Hill Vally far to frustrating to continue playing so I have uninstalled this amazing mod until the creators release a version that will function much better than it presently does...

I just want to have as much fun on this game as possible in the future (no pun intended)...

Thanks

Bradley...

Edited by bradley

We can only grant that if GTA 4 doesn't suck and we move it there.

Are you saying that you guys are gonna Mod out GTA 4 to be Hill valley? man that would be cool... :rolleyes:

I hope you guys realize that you will have to make every single house again.

And remember that the GTA 4 map is bigger.

Edited by crazyjointje

They wouldn't have to remodel every house, simply export them for GTA-IV, it's unnecessary to remodel something just because of a different game, besides, just because IV can handle higher poly objects and whatnot doesn't mean that the buildings have to be high poly...

Basicly, the vehicles might need re-doing so that the damage system can be incorporated, but not from scratch, I know that much.

what if gta IV does not use standard dff? or not dff at all......

We can only grant that if GTA 4 doesn't suck and we move it there.

It would really be nice to have the mod in GTA4. I just hope it's really going to be moddable, but even so I expect it won't be BTTF mod-friendly. Due to the advanced engine it's going to use, there might not be enough 2D particles we can use for the mod. Also, some of the new features of GTA4, like the cover feature, will become useless, since we're sort of downgrading GTA4 to a non-crime genre.

I'd still prefer having this mod remain in VC and us finding ways to make it stable, or moving to GTA:SA and taking advantage of the large map, the useful features of SA like the swimming ability (for the BTTF2 Griff chase scene scene) and most especially CLEO. We are in fact finding ways so that anyone can play the mod without the annoying crashes. Just moving to a more advanced engine is almost the same -- in order to play the mod without crashes, we need a better PC, right?

It would also be nice if Blue returns. :P

:cry2: I want to move to GTA IV........ but I think for some reason it will never make it.........

If Blue doesn't want to move to GTA IV..........

:cry2: I want to move to GTA IV........ but I think for some reason it will never make it.........

If Blue doesn't want to move to GTA IV..........

I think we should stay in Vice City and put more attention the fixing bugs than adding more to the mod at this moment...

If we do decide to move to IV, then we should at least wait until they've fixed all the bugs.

Edited by raybob

Some of the bugs can not be removed cause VC just sucks.......

Guest Ebak
Some of the bugs can not be removed cause VC just sucks.......

I would love to move to GTA IV but I think thats a choice we all have to be pretty sure we want to make. Plus we need to think of quality, can we make the delorean and other vehicles fit into a next gen enviroment?

Maybe. If we could figure a way to change the models in there which shouldn't take long.

The Delorean models are beyond the VC models, in quality. Hell, they're more detailed than the cars in IV, when it comes to the insides.

I think we should stay in Vice City and put more attention the fixing bugs than adding more to the mod at this moment...

If we do decide to move to IV, then we should at least wait until they've fixed all the bugs.

Modding in GTA4 should be way different from Vice City modding. Since GTA4 is not using the RenderWare engine, the engine GTA3, GTA:VC and GTA:SA used, we may no longer be editing a main.scm but something else, probably more sophisticated and has a entirely different language. In fact, there might not be any file with codes in it to edit. In other words, fixing all of the bugs in VC before transferring to GTA4 won't help.

And Del has a point. If you've installed the mod and something bad happened that you need to reinstall it, would you waste all of that time reinstalling a 15+ GB game and a 300+ MB mod? That's unless R* finally made a mod-friendly game for the first time.

Does it really depends on HDD speed???