Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Ghostbuster Weapons For SA

So i found these 2 anonymously submitted sketchup models that i wanted to put in game. The proton pack was only a basic shape which took a lot of work. it currently replaces the jetpack. i made 2 different versions. 1 the flames come out the bottom, and the other i attempted to hide the flames inside the player, and it works when your standing still but when you move theres flames shooting out of cj. :P so you take your pic. I plan on doing the trap tomorrow as well. I think i may replace the satchel charge or grenade. Heres some pics and a vid of the proton jetpack so far ;) Course i had to bust out the old ecto model, and my old ladder 8 model for the shots.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

gtasa2010020603413157.jpg

gtasa2010020603453607.jpg

gtasa2010020603501092.jpg

gtasa2010020603440275.jpg

Plan on seeing pics of the trap tomorrow! Also i may play around with particles and lighting ;)

no replies? :P

The trap, replaces satchel charge.

gtasa2010020615563882.jpg

gtasa2010020615564770v.jpg

gtasa2010020615590387.jpg

ewww ghost busters *hides*

well , i have the Proton Pack as a Parachute but the trap is good ...

Unfortunately , it's a little bit useless without a working proton pack :/

yeah, oh well. just play the game. this was more for fun. :P i like the proton as the jetpack.

There was a good mod, but it curled up and died.

I'd really like to see ACCURATE versions of the Ecto-1 (Ecto-1 before they fixed it up, Ecto-1 (From the first movie), Ecto1a(From GB2), and Ecto-1b, oh and lets not forget Ecto-8 Marine (Both 1b and Marine were from the new game))

Sorry if that was confusing, lol.

There was a good mod, but it curled up and died.

As most do. :(

If someone makes a Proton Pack weapon, I might just make a mod out of this. :P

did you see the top of the page? :P

name the weapon. the problem is you couldnt really pull the handheld portion off and carry it while the hose connects to the pack.

I wonder, would it be possible to take the actual ghostbuster player models out of the pc version of the game and rig it for SA? hmmmmmm

Not exactly up to the topic, but Peter Venkman is most likely dead in Ghostbusters III.

i would think womanizing would kill him before that. :P

Hey Trance, I have an idea... If you can get a player model from the GB PC game (and somehow convert it to be used in SA), Then perhaps you could get the Ecto-1B and Ecto-8 Marine... Pretty please, and thank you! LOLZ

There is a rumour that sayes that Bill Murrey would only star in Ghostbusters 3 if they killed him off in the 1st reel and bring him back as a ghost.

There is a rumour that sayes that Bill Murrey would only star in Ghostbusters 3 if they killed him off in the 1st reel and bring him back as a ghost.

That would suck.

And ziero, i mentioned that further up the page. :P

name the weapon. the problem is you couldnt really pull the handheld portion off and carry it while the hose connects to the pack.

It is possible to make your own custom weapon in SA without replacing ANY weapon.

As for the hose thing, we can solve it by making the pack, the gun and the hose as separate models attached together via CLEO.

I find that retarded. Cause that would mean more work for him on the film. He has to be on blue screen stages. Deal with motion tracking, etc. Why not just be funny and point a gun.

It is possible to make your own custom weapon in SA without replacing ANY weapon.

As for the hose thing, we can solve it by making the pack, the gun and the hose as separate models attached together via CLEO.

well what are we waiting for?! :P i can replace any weapon in the game. obviously.

Venkman's death is not a rumour, it is actually confirmed by Murray and Weaver.

Sign in to follow this