Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

Youtube Topic Area

Red vs Blue episode 1

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">

mr bean... MY GOD blackadder is so much better, mr bean is the biggest embarrasment to rowan atkinsons career, he HATED doing it the entire tme just so you know. congratulations your officially the biggest douche on the forums.

alipknot.... you just HAD to.

Over the last year or two I've made a some Delorean & BTTF videos just for @#$%s & giggles, check'em out...

Enjoy.

">
Edited by bradley

I rick rolled some on the shout box and rick rolled Johny for saying Mr.Bean is kinda gross. What would you do if someone said you were gross?

I rick rolled some on the shout box and rick rolled Johny for saying Mr.Bean is kinda gross. What would you do if someone said you were gross?

He would come to your house to kick you in the nutts.

Mr.Bean isnt Kinda gross, its mindless un funny bulls***

Rowan atkinson is SO much better as blackadder or in the thin blue line, or Love actually for that matter.

watch some of his standup.

New video of me playing the guitar:

Edited by crazyjointje

Man I was going to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert in Houston but then I found out I had to work. Well watch this very entertaining light show (hopefully not all of you have seen it before)