:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

Youtube Topic Area

One of the most macabre paranoia and funniest I've seen on the internet in a long time: The murderer of the spoon!

The Truthsayer had braces :P

YOU. ARE. an a-hole :P

That chair is not work-safe.

Edited by iMaster

And you thought Paint sucks... :P

I used to do stuff like these back then, the very reason why I love Paint so much lol. Too bad Windows 7 left me with this crappy version of Paint which makes it hard or impossible to do now. <_<

And you thought Paint sucks... :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2sPl_Z7ZU

I used to do stuff like these back then, the very reason why I love Paint so much lol. Too bad Windows 7 left me with this crappy version of Paint which makes it hard or impossible to do now. <_<

I agree on that! I have it 2, it does sucks. Tip: Use Gimp! That one works much better and is easy to learn ;)

I agree on that! I have it 2, it does sucks. Tip: Use Gimp! That one works much better and is easy to learn ;)

The missing tools of Paint are still there, just hidden and that hard to find. And of course, why would I not have GIMP? :P GIMP would be second most used image tools (first being Paint and third being Photoshop). I currently have GIMP 2.6.

I also have Photoshop CS4 and Illustrator CS4.

I have Gimp 2.6 on my desktop, and Photoshop CS3 on my laptop. But then I have the CS3 master collection. So I can't exactly put it on my desktop since some of the programs are resource hogs (ie: Premiere).

I prefer Photoshop over Gimp anyday.

Edited by Joe Statler

It's spelled with two Gs, and you apparently just really wanted to say that.

Edited by iMaster

I have been scared by a prank on facebook, find the link on youtube xD :P,ignore the title in Spanish, the story is in English