Sign in to follow this  
Ziero

Spawning a TM for 2f or later

TM spawning?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one...

• A. Until Missions.
    • B. 0.2e add-on.
    • C: Until missions, only BTTF 2 DeLorean.
    • D: Add-on 0.2e, only BTTF 2 DeLorean.
    • An "unlock" once you beat the game.

cool!, btw ziero, the way the bttf 2 delorean is goin to be spawned in this addon, is it going to be spawned like SA? Just so you can make it clear how they are goin to be spawned

yeah obviously :facepalm:

EDIT: decided on a keypress? Shift - 2 maybe?

or if only bttf2 TM, Shift - D for delorean

Edited by BTTF Forever

@ 88milesperhour: so what if its not movie accurate, is the ride? NO!, is dmc 13? NO! Location Circuts? NO!!

sorry if i sound angry, but at the moment i dont think movie accuracy is an issue

PS: i know you were joking! LOL

Edited by BTTF Forever

@ 88milesperhour: so what if its not movie accurate, is the ride? NO!, is dmc 13? NO! Location Circuts? NO!!

sorry if i sound angry, but at the moment i dont think movie accuracy is an issue

PS: i know you were joking! LOL

then don't yell at me

I think that the boys don't know how to treat girls :P

I think that the idea for spawning the TM is lame (no offense) because it will surely take coding space that can be used for more importand things than that :lol:

oh, im so sorry, i didnt know you were a girl, i dont talk to girls like that, i treat them as beutiful human beings :)

well, i am pretty shaw that the spawning will take up less coding space then the garage, cause this might be in 0.2f, it is a possibility, so the garage has no point if we are spawning TM's now, so it can be removed and possibly be turned into a vehicle save place like the other 4 garages near it.

but if its in 0.2e, then the scm update will have to include the removal of the garage. because there is no point, and it will take up coding space. OR i think ziero wants the spawning to be used as a fail safe if your stuck someware? with only the bttf 2 delorean. i dont know what ziero wants, we will let him surprise us!

Edited by BTTF Forever

I think that the idea for spawning the TM is lame (no offense) because it will surely take coding space that can be used for more important things than that :lol:

Would it make it any better if I told you myself that (according to the poll) it's only going to be a fan-made add-on for 0.2e and not part of the official mod... I will be coding it myself, and for its first release it will only feature the BTTF 2 Time-Machine. Oh and by the way, it doesn't take up that much code... Not near as much as you would think.

@BTTF: You are my friend, don't get me wrong, but a person's gender should have no relevance to how you treat them. I would not say this to you if you weren't my friend. All people should be treated with respect. You just need to learn to breathe and control your temper.

@all of you: To answer a few questions, if I wasn't clear enough in my first post here: I intend on this being sort-of like a "quick play" Kind of thing, if you will... The garage will remain intact, but I want to add this, because in my experience in playing (and coding and making videos) of HV, there are just times when you want a TM now, not wanting to waste time driving to the garage (or if you've changed your start location to the garage, you don't wanna waste even the short time it takes) just to build a TM to play (or test your code or whatever). This spawner's intention is to alleviate some of the frustration that comes with those similar situations. That, and the idea is cool. I hope that all made sense, cause it does to myself when I read it, lol.

@BTTF: You really need to learn to use the "Edit" button... Until missions might be winning, but if the Team doesn't fully support the idea, then the second place answer will be it...