:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Dragon King

Kicking my own ass

I hope you guys can watch it now. If not just wait a while. I don't want to see any replies based on not being able to watch it. As it's still kind of processing at the moment. Please reply if you CAN watch it :)

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

@DK: And I thought it was literally "kicking your own a**". :lol:

Strange how in the game Starkiller would hold the blue lightsaber with the same backhand style (Form V), while in the comic he had it "fronthand".

Has any of you Star Wars fans, especially those who have played (and finished) TFU, seen this?

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

At first, I thought it was fake, until I saw the advanced graphics and heard dialogues from Yoda and Vader that I've never heard of before in the games and the movies.

Yeah i've seen it. Can't wait for it to come out. I hope Lucasarts doesn't f**k up and not release it to PC again and leaves it to less capable hands like the first one <_<.

True. The Aspyr company was never used to console-to-PC porting anyway (TFU might be their first attempt). They specialize more on porting PC games to the Mac.

Speaking of which, just found out Aspyr released a 1.1 patch. Hopefully, this would boost up my TFU.

Already installed it one my system. didn't do much except stopped some crashing in key areas of the game. Also added a High Detail check box to switch between either High Detail or low but still pretty high detail.

low but still pretty high detail.

I agree. They should have lowered it a bit more, because for some reason my Geforce 8800 GT can still experience lags with this game.

i want that game because of that trailer, did you know lucas owns all of the star wars merchendising rights, all this disney starwars stuff most of the profit goes to him.

yep and now look who gets all the money even if he sits around doing nothing all day. he makes money from something which must be at least 15 years old maybe more.

I hope you guys can watch it now. If not just wait a while. I don't want to see any replies based on not being able to watch it. As it's still kind of processing at the moment. Please reply if you CAN watch it :)

4:57 Looked Kind of like Freddy Krugers Claws maby they got the dezine from new nightmare? :starwars:

Looked Kind of like Freddy Krugers Claws

Freddy's claws are longer. And they didn't base it from something else outside Star Wars. Those claws had a purpose which I'm not sure of what it is -- either a way to cling on a wall or ceiling, or Darth Sidious' way of symbolizing fear (along with the rest of the suit; the suit after all is "bonded" unto Starkiller's flesh), or a vital part of the Sith Stalker's armor.

Video about the TFU2

Holy shi*t ! This game will be epic o_O . Notice that you can have 2 lightsabers now B)

I've got it on PC and the graphics lag a bit for me with geforce 9800gt but my processor is poo. Im bored with the pulling the star destroyer out the sky bit it takes ages.

The new one should be good

Edited by Dave27

Hol' on... Galen survived?

Yeppers. It would be easy to explain his survival too:

He wasn't really dead. Vader said he was to save Galen's life because he was of use after all. Once the emporer had left he "salvaged" Galen. And galen woke up somewhere else lol.

Isn't that like the 3rd time he wakes up somewhere else?...

I've got it on PC and the graphics lag a bit for me with geforce 9800gt but my processor is poo. Im bored with the pulling the star destroyer out the sky bit it takes ages.

The new one should be good

Try the 1.1 patch and set the High Detail setting off. It might improve the performance.

Yeah i've seen it. Can't wait for it to come out. I hope Lucasarts doesn't f**k up and not release it to PC again and leaves it to less capable hands like the first one <_<.

I still wonder why they left the porting to Aspyr, and not do the porting themselves. I recall a dude from YouTube trying to port the game himself from PS3 to PC. It was screwy when he ran it, but it wasn't a resource hog like Aspyr's.

Hol' on... Galen survived?

Ever since the TFU2 trailer was released, SW fans began theorizing about Galen's return like "that's Galen's clone with his Force ghost possessing it", or "Vader cured him and gave him a second chance by sending him to kill Yoda", or "it's Galen's brother", lmao. I believe Lucas would think of a much better explanation for his return.

I think Lucasarts was just too lazy to port it. And Aspyr was the only one willing to. GTA IV is more of a recourse hog then TFU.