:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kamakzie

BTTF: The Ride

Guest Kamakzie

I installed the 0.2e auto installer and did the full install in VC. I did the tutorial and I'm trying to do the first mission where Biff steals the the car and you try to ram him at 88MPH. Anyways 90% of the time I don't even see him and on the map no pink dot. What am I doing wrong?

Guest Kamakzie
Or do what your suppose to, keep up with him.

I don't even see him 90% of the time... :(

Guest Kamakzie
maybe it's because you're not looking for him but looking at the radar <_<

Okay... tell me this much. Do I drive towards the fire streamers or a different direction? I wasn't looking at the map..

You need to timetravel where his firetrails are. He is in a different time than you, so you cannot see him :P.

Forget what Microman said :P.

What he spoke about is the sphere to start the mission, and that not only appears in 2008, but in all years from 2005 on.

Also keep in mind that The Ride is the only mission in 0.2e ;).

Aren't Vigilante missions still there? But yeah, they're not BttF-related.

it'd be cool if they were only made available for 1985A (the screwed up timeline).

Edited by Joe Statler

I had loads of trouble with the ride mission the first several times i tried it. Doc sayes he's guna help you find him but doesnt once the cutsence is ovr???? Still after retrying again and again trying all roads from biffs last known position (once he TT's) i finally gave chase and completed the mission within a few minutes :(

My problem always was that I kept up to him too well. He'd drive 60-70mph for up to 5 or 6 minutes while I'm neck to neck to him. I'd finally get board and shut off the game.

Edited by Joe Statler

Vigilante are still there ;)

Are they :huh:? That's new to me.

Just checked, vigilante missions aren't there, EMO is thinking something up again.

About the Ride itself, Biff keeps on 55mph or so all the time for me, and when he decides to time travel, his acceleration is way better than the DeLorean I'm driving.. If he'd go on 70-80 all the time, it would be a bit easier to do the mission, in my opinion.

No i'm not! I definitely played a vigilant mission with the bttf mod. I think it was with a copcar or the cop cheetah. Hmm or was that with normal VC. Hell I don't know anymore :P.

Of course it is, GR :D.

@RG:

I think Blue did it that hard for a reason ;).

Also, has tweaked the BTTF2's handling a little to make it faster.

I wonder what would happen to time circuits and FLux Capacitor at that speeds..

Sign in to follow this