Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Morning Operator

Long hair

Euhm, I know this isn't a common topic but still.

Does some one knows how to get long straight hair in a shorter period. Or how to let your hair grow faster the natural way?

Maybe this is more a topic for the girls here, but still. Who knows?

Thnx!

There is no way to... And before you start thinking about Rogaine, that's just for regrowing hair in dead areas. I've already asked this question about my mustache (which hardly grows, but I can grow a full beard in 3 weeks).

Just be patient...

Maybe cutting them more frequently would help them grow faster

Yes there are methods, but they are not for Pussies!

There is a natural ingredient in Scotch bonnets, one of the hottest Chillis in the world, that encourages hair growth! But in order for you to harness this power, you have to eat about 50 a day! I doubt you'd taste anything ever again :lol:

And trimming your hair every month also works, but not very fast, plus it will become uneven very quickly if you do it yourself :lol:

And you can trust me, I have long hair;

19.jpg

Now you guys understand why I think he looks like this guy. TED NEELEY from Jesus Christ Superstar

550319.jpg

Yes there are methods, but they are not for Pussies!

Hmm, well there's no methods for facial hair, except for shaving more often. But really that just makes it seem like it's growing faster, doesn't actually mean it does. At least from what I've been told...

And the longest I ever got my hair was to my shoulders.

Edited by Joe Statler

I hope you interpreted that as 'p***y' as in 'wimp/coward/faint hearted' and not as *cough* the other thing! ;)

Yeah, but it'll cost you a fortune! Thats the crazy thing about salons (or barbers as men like to call them) the less you have cut off, the more it costs!

As men like to call them? Women are Stylists, Men are Barbers, unless the man in question is gay, then he's a Stylist. In America anyways.

I hope you interpreted that as 'p***y' as in 'wimp/coward/faint hearted' and not as *cough* the other thing! ;)

And what, you didn't read when I said FACIAL hair. :P

Edited by Joe Statler

and if your hair is naturally not straight the only way to change that is by burning it with one of these

ceramic_hair_straightener_6_69529.jpg

as everyone else said, you cant make it grow faster

I know, I went to a barber today, it wasn't really expensive. She let me pay half the price because she didn't had to cut my hair. Only thin it a bit out. So it didn't cost me a fortune :D! Atleast thnx for the tips ;). Now I only need to wait and let it grow :D!

Yeah, but it'll cost you a fortune! Thats the crazy thing about salons (or barbers as men like to call them) the less you have cut off, the more it costs!

Not always the case. Salons/Barber shops here in the PH offer lower price for short haircuts, if not the same damn price.

my barber charges £2 for hair cuts (the same price for any haircut), i have long hair and it got this way by letting it grow and i only get it thinned out once every 6-12 months depends really i will be getting it thinned out more than usual for when i go to cyprus in august.

so why are you growing your hair and need it to happen as fast as possible?

its a girl isnt it, either that or you just decided you want long hair and are just being impatient

Did anyone suggest a wig?...

Yeah, but, well, if you have a needle in your ass and you're in a hurry for a long haircut, a wig should do.

Sign in to follow this