:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

GTA IV DeLorean Test Drive

Sorry it took so long. Please enjoy the best you can :P

video deleted

P.S. I think you guys will like the end. This is unofficial because only mike can post decent quality vids apparentely <_<.

Who agrees with me?

Me!

I can only laugh :D.

Go micro, go micro.

I'm trying to get a video up. But I'm tired of using game recorders that slow the game down while recording >.<

Then the best solution would be an external device between computer and monitor :P.

Sorry it took so long.

Don't excuse, take as much time as you need :P.

I haven't had the chance to watch it in max quality and all of the vid (my laptop <_<) but I already saw the rims and their reflections look a little bit too shiny for my eyes. I gonna take a deeper look at them tomorrow.

Sad, I can't record it for you since I don't have it. Just got my new graphics card recently and runs Crysis/GTA IV on the highest settings.

Get recording Mike, I like to see the damage.

Great work ... But I think that Einstein is useless ... You should remove him from the model ...

The BTTF1 DeLorean replaces the Infernus in GTA IV too ? X-D I think it's the Infernus because it's the same sounds

I wish you had put in a dog whine sound effect in the part you were shooting at him.

Jesus Christ, Doc , Jesus Christ , Doc , You desintegrated Einstein !

:P I don't know a lot about the modding on GTA IV , so I don't now if it's possible to replace the sounds of the car ?

btw., the whole conversation with/about BTTFTIME and him being a whiny kid that absolutely wants the stuff now (as CJ said) reminds me of this song:

" width="320px" height="200px">
" />

Bullet marks and blood on hood made me :o. Then the damage quality of DeLorean made me :jawdrop:. Gotta love GTA graphical possibilities. AWESOME!

Yeah it's a lot of fun running people over to get blood ALL OVER the delorean. Then you go to the car wash to clean it all off XD.

Looks better than before, but still too shiny. I think it should be finished completely before anymore videos are shown of it.