Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
PizzaPlanetTruck

PS3

Just a simple question: Who of you guys has an PS3 with playstation network? Also tell me if you have GTA 4 or Midnight Club Los Angeles. Thx!

if you have PSN please add you id! thx!

EDIT: by the way microman, what's your favorite beatles track? mine is ''Here comes the sun'' and ''Let it be''

Edited by PizzaPlanetTruck

well mine's either STRAWBERRY FIELDS or ELEANOR RIGBY. But I got burnt out of them long ago.

if you have PSN please add you id! thx!

EDIT: by the way microman, what's your favorite beatles track? mine is ''Here comes the sun'' and ''Let it be''

wow, the two most well known and overplayed beatles songs ever. outstanding work

oh and Glass Onion and Get Back just so you know

Uhhhh I don't know X-D I like all the beatles song but I discovered this band like 4 months ago when I played in the cavern :) But if you guys like the Beatles , I don't know if ya know the movie " Across The Universe" , the songs are really good for me :)

listen to the originals man, across the universe is a good movie but all the songs are really overproduced and are pretty average in comparison to the original versions. how the f**k did you play at the cavern? if by cavern you mean the same cavern that they played at in liverpool before they got big.

Edited by EarthwormJim

Yep , this cavern :P :P :D :D

Edited by Microman

you didnt answer my question. now i have 2 in fact. what do you play? and how the hell did you get a slot at the cavern?

Ohhh,sorry , it was for a trip with my school , I played Girl , All you need is love , I've just seen a face , I want you ( she's so heavy ) and Hold Me Thight ... I also played Shook Me All Night Long ( AC/DC ) because we had a little bonus of time .

Uhhh , if my memory is good , my teacher wanted to make a surprise and she phoned to the Cavern before the trip, she asked if it's possible to play on the scene of the Cavern and they said "Yes" ... :mellow: I was very surprised :P

i didnt mean what songs i meant what instrument do you play. were you with a band or was it just you?

I played with some friends ... We're not a band .

I play the guitar

So it was like they said, "Hey kids, if you'd like you can try it out." Which you did.

Sign in to follow this