Gir

should me and dk post the sexes of the twins

should me and dk post the sexes of the twins  

26 members have voted

1. 1. should me and dk post the sexes of the twins

• yes
    • no
    • don't care

we are finding out what we are having in 16 days and i wanted to see if people on here would like to know

Edited by Dragon Queen

Well Dragon Queen and I were wondering who would like to know :P And whoever said no better run cause I am going to get you XD

well i think that the response from 99% of the members would be "yes" or "who gives a s**t ive never even met you people" (dont take that as an insult, thats just my weird sense of humor poking its wee head out yet again) and seeing as the latter wasnt an option im sure that any of the people who would have leaned in that direction would settle with yes because there is no intelligent reason (other than if onr of you two didnt want to know) for not trlling us after youv already started a thread about it.

my logic is flawless, isnt it frustrating? :D

anyway PLACE ALL BETS. i got 20 bucks on it being one of each

I find your sense of humor.... strange, but ok. Anywho we'll be posting in 15 dyas so start getting excited.

I bet 30 bucks they are both girls

well i hope they are not identical i will get them mixed up but i think it will be two girls well at least i hope so

If your other kid is a boy, two daughters would be fine :P. Always a good mix :D.

You know what a comma or a dot in a sentence can achieve Dragon Queen I mean it can be quite hard and you are not the only one that seems to not like to use them but if a sentence gets long and they quite often do as you type even as I type and I guess most people's sentences get long but if I start at a person I might somewhen get people to use them.

Sorry if that sounded as if I attacked you, I only wanted to point out what I mean ;).

@mini-me well i have never used a dot or a comma when im on the comp because of the fact im not used to it

I would be very interested to know what you guys are getting, i remember we were all very exited here when my sis was pregnant.

PS You should consider votin g the same as EWJ because he was right too about my sis :P.

only 14 more days everyone oh everyone wish dk good luck on his driving test in 9 days

I wouldn't worry about it mate, they give anyone a driving licence in the US if they can drive up and down the road in a straight line :P

13 days and counting i cant wait

Geeze you guys must be really excited if your counting down the days on the forum. I'd ask that you'd just wait till the day you find out before you post in this thread again, but you'd ignore me and keep doing it anyways. I wouldn't say that it's annoying but...

Geeze you guys must be really excited if your counting down the days on the forum. I'd ask that you'd just wait till the day you find out before you post in this thread again, but you'd ignore me and keep doing it anyways. I wouldn't say that it's annoying but...

My Queen is pregnant and emotional, so I wouldn't be saying what she should and shouldn't do my friend unless you want to be eaten alive where you stand :P

@Joe Statler Yes i am very excited and so is dk if we have a girl then it will be the first in his family in many generations and i if i have a little girl i will be so happy

Sign in to follow this