Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Wormhole VC vs SA

Wormholes  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which Wormhole do you like? VC or SA

• VC
    • SA

Since 0.1.3.1 is out, Just wondering what the general concensus is about both wormholes. Ideally, you should have played both the VC and SA mod.

VC

gta-vc_2007-11-14_03-08-59-95.jpg

SA

gta_sa2009-09-0912-22-23-62.jpg

Personally, I'm more partial to VC's. SA's was more of an experiment.

Voted for VC one since it's kinda more movie accurate and the SA one still reminds me some kind of umbrella

same here ^^

It'll definitely be changed at some point. It was my experimentation with the u shaped wormhole that everyone was asking about, lol. And I just put it in 0.1.3 so you guys can test it out.

You know, that VC shot still looks amazing because all of the glows look like they're fusing together. Cept that front coil's a bit off....

Well you didn't really fail, why won't you try a different texture color?

To make the texture use Photoshop. I once took a Delorean time machine photo off of Google and then made my own coils with a brush and some effects. Looked just like in the movie.

Edited by crazyjointje

its really a model thing that makes it look like an umbrella. And then trying to make it transparent kinda made it worse.

I wouldn't say exactly 110%. VC's is too static. I'm like 90%.

I was actually trying to go for something like this

*pic*

and failed, lol

lol that looks like a combo of both VC & SA wormholes :lol:

its really a model thing that makes it look like an umbrella. And then trying to make it transparent kinda made it worse.

Ok.

@ RG: Weren't you supposed to go to sleep?

Maybe make something like gaps in the "unmbrella" lines in SA wormhole so it looks smthn like sparks maybe..

@ CJ, nah, still in process

I'd have to go with vc there both good don't get me wrong but i think the vc one is superb.And id be happy with whatever you guy come up with anyway.

damn, just remembered that VC already hit it's particle limit, so there goes that idea....

And another reason why I liked VC's wormhole is better. I like how it grows, like it did in the last part of this vid.

" width="480" height="295">
" />

Hmmm... that's true.

But though I voted for SA 'cause I think the VC wormhole looks too much like a flat dot and can't really be improved, whereas the SA one still can ;).

Neither.

VC's does have the glow but, like Blue said, it's static (it doesn't animate like the SA one), and 2D so the wormhole only looks well when you're viewing the back or front of the De Lorean.

SA's is animated and 3D but, like RG said, it's more like a small umbrella with a huge blue flower in top of it, and it doesn't "grow" or expand like the VC one.

If the SA one has the same or almost the same glow as the VC one, and it ain't look like a flower or an umbrella, I'd go with SA. I'm glad you said it's experimental.

And I agree with Mini-Me. He's the only one here who ever thought of SA's wormhole being changeable and improve-able, whereas VC's will be stuck like that forever.

Sign in to follow this