Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley+

movie name

hey guys i was remembering a movie today and i dont know what its called heres how i remember it

the devil owns a convinent store and sells people sinful toys and stuff and my mind goes blurry after that whats the movie name? anybody know?

oh ok well thanks for playing. anybody else?

Doctor, Doctor! *Statler emerges from a Phone Box*

I only know a few movies about the devil. I generally treat them as fanatic crap, but occasionally watch them. Like Constantine. Lucifer cracked me up in that one.

no, don't know that one, but try the IMDB message boards, you have to be a member though.

But it does sound like a B-movie (either straight to video/dvd or TV)

Edited by Joe Statler

the devil doll? i think is that but i'm not sure because it's an very old film

maybe Chucky in Child's Play :lol:

needful things? sounds kinda close in plot to the film

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107665/

thanks thats the movie

ok next movie here is how it goes

a kid is left with his uncles that have been away for a long time the little boy gets a cheeta or tiger or lian as a pet i dont remember and the uncles like die in a plane at the end

Oh yeah it's got that kid who died in that movie with Kevin Spacey. I gotta wonder, after that movie can he see himself without a mirror, after all he can see dead people

pay it forward? that movie was good. up untill he died, then it went into a downward spiral. not because it was sad, but because they offered little to no explination of how these regular school bullys suddenly turn into murderers and how the director was BLATANTLY taking advantage of all the stupid people who would watch it and say it was a "beutiful movie" just because a kid dies in it.

also helen hunt is one of the WORST actresses ever.

lol reminds me of the cutaway from Family Guy when she offered sex to Peter in the bar

Guess this movie: A teenager goes back to the fifties in a cheap sports car and slightly changes the course of history.

Or this one: 3 scientists open a paranormal investigation and elimination agency, and along with their recruit banish the summarian god, who threatens to blow New York to kingdom come.

Or this one: A billionaire opens an amusement park with prehistoric creatures and they go rampaging when someone shuts down the protection grid.

Or this one: A hacker finds out that the world is a lie and he is the chosen one.

Or this: a buff robot goes back in time to kill the mother of the arch-nemesis of the robot race.

Or this one: An asteroid threatens the earth and Bruce Willis saves us all.

Or this one: An admiral steals his own ship from a docking station and goes with his closest crew to save his friend.

Guest Gameznerd

1. BTTF

3. Jurassic park

4. The Game???

That's the one's I think I know

Genius, it's The Matrix. And I thought it was a joke..

Second Hand Lions

pic*

Or maybe not...

yay you win :) thanks for playing ill post again when i forget the next movie :P

Edited by ashley

Watched Second Hand Lions before. No wonder it also sounded familiar to me.

@iPro:

1. BTTF
  2. Ghostbusters
  3. Jurassic Park (don't forget the bring-back-dinosaurs-to-life-with-prehistoric-DNA-preserved-in-a-prehistoric-mosquito part)
  4. Matrix (?)
  5. Terminator
  6. Armageddon
  7. There are 2 (or more) movies of that kind of plot, so I don't know which one are you talking about.

Should we close this thread now, or should we leave it opened in case you forget another movie? :)

Just guess about the Search for Spock already and I am done here :P

Sign in to follow this