:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
RG

Goldie Wilson III for Wilson Hover-Conversion Systems

There is a garage at the docks just across from where the car transporter is parked. I saw it has an inside once, when I was messing around with MooMapper, its just that the garage door doesn't have the opening door animation associated to it. :P

There is also the lock-up garage from the Cortez Tank mission. And the lock-up garage from the shopping mall mission where you and Lance Vance had to steal the police car. There are loads of garages to use! ;)

So I dout you'll have a hard time finding one B)

EDIT: And I'm sorry hscitpe, the garages on the side of the stadium are false, they are just a texture over the wall :(

Edited by Orgcon

Wouldn't you have to remove the coding for that pay n' spray. And would that affect any other pay n' spray locations?

No, only one number would need to be changed for that. But this would be boring, having the hover conversion garage right next to Doc's.

After the vote has been opened for a week now, I decided to end this vote.

To prevent others from manipulating the results afterwards, here they are:

goldie_wilson_results.jpg

No, only one number would need to be changed for that. But this would be boring, having the hover conversion garage right next to Doc's.

you´re right with that <_<

it would be stupid and annoying in my opinion

hmm... I would think that having a fusion reactor installed would cost more. As long as it doesn't make the mod more buggy than it already is, I say go for it.

Edited by Joe Statler

Well, if you could do it that would be awesome. I don't think I need to tell you the full details. If you want the full details I'll be more than happy to tell you :P

Yeah, you always can read the topic before you reply in it

Edited by RGi

It was planned to let the BTTF2 not be hover converted after building it in Doc's garage and add a new garage that then enables hover conversion (Goldie Wilson's), but this will be moved to a point when 2015 map is done.

lol, oh. That was my plan when we got 2015 anyway. I just never told anyone because it was soooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaar awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Yeah and we thought of implementing this in .2f, but as we decided (after the community vote, before you came back) we'll set this on hold ;).

I had plenty of plans to expand once we get the maps in.

Buying parts to convert the delorean for one. Possibly separating all the parts, making them objects, and show progress stuff with the delorean in the garage when you don't have all the yet (like a delorean with no vents yet because you haven't bought the required materials)

And plenty more.

not really.....it was kinda implied in the movie and subsequent fanfics that goldie did the conversion for Doc.

Remember, Doc doesn't take too well to future technology (1955 Doc and his antics with microchips, plutonium, hairdryers, camcorders, etc.), and I doubt he could do it as easily as Goldie could with his many conversions.

But don't you think he might have gotten interested in the car and its parts?

yes, but after he got his delorean converted.

I doubt a 2015 citizen would like an old man examining parked cars...

And he would probably wanted to look at the system after its installed into a car, rather then separate as not everything is there (steering wheel changes, wheel strut changes, etc.

Blue, I was talking about this idea.

Buying parts to convert the delorean for one. Possibly separating all the parts, making them objects, and show progress stuff with the delorean in the garage when you don't have all the yet (like a delorean with no vents yet because you haven't bought the required materials)

I was thinking that was an idea for building the TM from a normal delorean.

Edited by Joe Statler