:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
hscitpe

Happy 24th Birthday

Since I can't PM the movie

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

HAPPY 24th TO BACK TO THE FUTURE PART I

I heard they are going to rerelease it into theaters in 2010. Not sure if it's true. It would be really cool to see the old commercials on TV

re-releasing in theaters? Hope it opens everywhere and not just the major cities.

I saw yesterday BTTF part 2 and a week ago part 1 next week is part 3. :) i am lucky

It's the birthday of my brother too :)

But happy 24th Birthday to BTTF ! ^^

My favorite movie is Back to the future. (1st one.) Best part it's in the same month as my birthday. yayayayay

How is that lucky? That's the most common thing to see them on.

I blow you all away. I may not have the delorean die cast models, and I may not have the good DVDs (yes I have the first dvd release), but I do have the novels. So I got to watch the whole thing in my mind. And none of you can say that you do. I even have evidence :P

f_0715092034m_95eb227.jpg

Goddamn, the camera on my phone sucks. :angry:

Edited by Nikaido

Well I got my medication to blame for that. Seriously, it makes my hands shake sometimes (and I'm talking about pills)

I'm guessing your medication involves affecting your muscles. Medications that do that also make your heart beat faster in certain doses (due to the fact that your heart IS a big muscle itself; main reason why drugs used for paralyzing people or the like shouldn't be used in high doses).

And belated happy 24th birthday (or anniversary)...

Sign in to follow this