Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Handofdoom71

I'm gonna be a dad!

I found out as of 4:30 this afternoon, I'm gonna be a dad! I'm getting married to my childhood sweethart in 17 days, and we're having our first child! This is one of the greatest things to ever happen to me!

WOW! Kinda strange that you conceived your child before you got married, but after what I'm guessing was your engagement. Just couldn't wait till the wedding night, huh. Well good luck. You'll need it.

Now you'll see that diapers are the greatest invention of mankind :P

As an extremely older brother, I can tell.

Congrats.

WOW! Kinda strange that you conceived your child before you got married, but after what I'm guessing was your engagement. Just couldn't wait till the wedding night, huh. Well good luck. You'll need it.

Speaking of which, I remember when I was attending sessions for my confirmation (it's a Catholic Christian thing that we need to take if we are to be considered "mature Christians"), that I saw about 5 to 7 engaged women pregnant there. Note that as a Catholic, confirmation is needed if you want to get married, so they need to be confirmed so they can get married in time, unfortunately they weren't able to complete their requirements for confirmation and gave birth before marriage. Not sure what happened to them next, because giving birth to a child is no excuse for a Catholic to get married without being confirmed.

Congratulations!!! The road won't be easy but it will all be worth it!!!

Woah, coming from a parent himself, I now realize how hard this is gonna be. But I'm 110% committed.

Woah, coming from a parent himself, I now realize how hard this is gonna be. But I'm 110% committed.

You may think you know, but believe me you have no idea :P. at first it may seem easy because he/she will sleep a lot. but as soon as he/she is able to crawl you are in for it.

kids creep me out. That's why I plan on getting a vasectomy as soon as I can afford it.

Explode time.

Pretty sure that's already happenesd XD

But in all seriousness congrats HOD

kids creep me out. That's why I plan on getting a vasectomy as soon as I can afford it.

OOOOOH I could never do that. I cringe at the thought of having a needle go in the johnson :mellow:

it doesn't go in your johnson, it goes in your scrotum, and if you ask me 2 weeks of pain is better than 18 years of pain (in my opinion). Plus if I ever do decide to have children I can get it reversed.

it doesn't go in your johnson, it goes in your scrotum, and if you ask me 2 weeks of pain is better than 18 years of pain (in my opinion). Plus if I ever do decide to have children I can get it reversed.

yeah, but getting one reversed can be a pain in the ass

Better than being surprised with getting a woman pregnant that you have no serious feelings for.

Plus it wouldn't be a pain in the ass, it'd be a pain in the balls. XD

im so glad that most of the girls my age around here are either on the pill or the jab. means no unlucky surprises 9 months later.

just for the record everyone. there is absolutely nothing wrong with having kids before marriage. if you think there is then your living in the past and need a punch in the face.

yeah anyway dooms you have no idea how much work this is going to be for you, DK is unbeleivably right (obviously because hes speaking from experience) i dont even have kids and i know how hard it would be. heres an experiment for you, try sleeping for a minimum of one hour a night for 2 weeks just to give you a taste :D

dont let that put you off though.

its funny but every post that dooms has made recently has been narrated inside my head by a overly excited pre pubescent boy.

Jim save the speech. I like you and all, but you don't need to tell me twice. I DO know how hard this is gonna be. And I don't care how much work this will be, I'm gonna do this.

Guest Rave

theirs a 90% chance that if its reversed you may not make a child

Sign in to follow this