:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

What is the weirdest username you have seen?

the title says it all. What is the weirdest username you have seen whether on an Instant messenger or a forum quite like this one. It can even be from YouTube.

weird? not many, though granted that things have to be REALLY weird for me to consider them weird. but as for funny names or tags or whatever.

prettymuch any personal message that theron uses on msn.

"latinosisthebestrace". The guy tried to prove to me that the brotherid, Europoid and Mongoloid races are mixes and that the latin race is the only pure one.

Maybe uhm... -RG- <_<

Hey, I said that the username was weird, not you. Don't take it so personally..

Dotman. It just causes reactions like :blink: and *what th- *boom**

I just said what topic title asked, that's all, no need for payback or w/e

Edited by -RG-

Yeah, I know. And I thought RG was weird. :D

GS, DK, PC, GR and all others who have two initials in their names are weird aswell then

Yeah, but your's have "-" sign. -RG-

How about mine? [angeloelibz24]

It's suppose to be angelo_elibz24 ("Elibz" is a shortened term for my family name "Elevado"), but I sort of got tired of using underscores in my usernames/passwords, so I've been using angeloelibz24 since.

Somebody is trying to steal the spot light. :D

Somebody is trying to steal the spot light. :D

Not really. I didn't even try to. :P Just saying I (used to) find my own username without the underscore weird.

It's hard to find the "weirdest username". Some of those you find weird are really just random, like "qwerty12345" or "qwety" or "asdvfbf12", or they're simply direct translations of words or names from languages that don't use our alphabet like Chinese/Japanese. If, for example, you're not familiar to Dragonball or never knew it, you'd find the username "Vegeta" or "Trunks" weird, for the fact that the first one is a pun off the first half of the word vegetable, and the other is the one you would call a male's swimwear (in reality Akira Toriyama really named his two characters out from the same words/origins).

Well.... I used to use "kelem_kalaut". It is not even a name. :D

It's fun always calling Gohan rice. "OMG, Rice is gonna kill Cell!" "GO RICE!" "There goes Captain Milk" :P.

It's fun always calling Gohan rice. "OMG, Rice is gonna kill Cell!" "GO RICE!" "There goes Captain Milk" :P.

This reminds me of Mystic Gohan for some reason.

gohan isnt directly translated as rice, ita actually steamed rice or rice dish or somthing like that. theres a specific way you ahve to prepare gohan before it actually is gohan

my xbox live gamertag. as seen in my sig.

for those who suck at using their brains its Roflocalypse

Rofl + Apocalypse = Roflocalypse

and for those of you who are even MORE retarded

Rofl stands for e rolling on the floor laughing and your supposed to read it as if it was spelled ROFF-ILL

Sign in to follow this