:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

What is the weirdest username you have seen?

it boggles my mind how thick perfectly normal people can be

its laziness and it p**ses me off

It p**ses you off that normal people don't get stupid internet acronyms?

Anyway, weird one I saw was "xbubblesondrugsx" and "Northypomsgirlshopper4113". Ones from this forum (or ModDb I should say) are Protonboy, Ronnykid, and angelo's

"-"

It's a face :o

Nerdman

Nerdman Returns

Nerdman3000

Are some of the weirdest and most stupidest names I have ever heard of.

Ironically the person behind those name is weird and stupid too.

Praise Yehova!

And I mean it as the weirdest username I've heard of.

Edited by -RG-

It p**ses you off that normal people don't get stupid internet acronyms?

Anyway, weird one I saw was "xbubblesondrugsx" and "Northypomsgirlshopper4113". Ones from this forum (or ModDb I should say) are Protonboy, Ronnykid, and angelo's

noooope, what p**ses me off is that there are people who are fully capable when it comes to reading, speaking, writing and understanding english (and i mean FULLY capale, like first language capable) who will read my post about my gamertag and still not understand it.

because they are stupid, and they are stupid because they are too lazy to get off their asses and use their brains for once.

thats what p**ses me off. intelligence doesnt come naturally for anyone (unless its part of some sort of birth defect) intelligence is built by ones experiences, you dont have to have money or resources to e smart all you have to do is learn how to use your damn brain and thats why stupid people f**k me off, because their too lazy or stuborn or self concious to think for once.

uuh... /rant

angelo's

Haven't I already explained mine sometime ago?

Like I said, it's f*cking hard to find the weirdest username because...it's a username. You can't immediately say this or that username is weird or stupid because that's how username are really made. Commonly usernames would either be a random thing like xbubblesondrugsx (if you can't read it well dude, it says "Bubbles' on drugs" with x's on both sides of the phrase) or their name/nickname with their lucky/favorite number in the end.

noooope, what p**ses me off is that there are people who are fully capable when it comes to reading, speaking, writing and understanding english (and i mean FULLY capale, like first language capable) who will read my post about my gamertag and still not understand it.

lol English is my second language, and I can understand the gamertag the first time I saw it.

Wait, wait, Ronnykid and Protonboy were the stereotype characters RB and I have made up.

Haven't I already explained mine sometime ago?

Like I said, it's f*cking hard to find the weirdest username because...it's a username. You can't immediately say this or that username is weird or stupid because that's how username are really made. Commonly usernames would either be a random thing like xbubblesondrugsx (if you can't read it well dude, it says "Bubbles' on drugs" with x's on both sides of the phrase) or their name/nickname with their lucky/favorite number in the end.

lol English is my second language, and I can understand the gamertag the first time I saw it.

thats because you arent an idiot

Edited by EarthwormJim

I find Renata's username on YouTube weird: oiklm.

Hscitpe. Harry said it was an acronym, but I forgot what it meant. I only remember that the H stood for "Harry".

Wait, wait, Ronnykid and Protonboy were the stereotype characters RB and I have made up.

I though Del made changed our usernames to those on the old forums, and he made them? Then again you might have been the one to make the names.

I called you Ronnykid and you called me Protonboy back.

Sign in to follow this