Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

New Release/New purchases Thread

SPOILER:
Cobb woke up back on the plane so I think he stayed in limbo to find Saito to tell him that the world wasn't real, since he couldn't do anything without Saito because he needed him to make the call, so he wouldn't be arrested after landing.

I had to think about that :D

Ah, ok, makes sense lol.

@DK I never got into Gears that much, I bought it and returned it 2 days later because I didn't like it too much.

Haha, one of my friends has that and it's amazing. I've thought about making my own with lights and moving parts, but meh, I'm too lazy.

Yeeah!

Except I think you should've bought Ghostbusters for 360. For PC it has the same price, but a whole section (Multiplayer) Missing. If you've passed the game on every possible difficulty level, there isn't much to do without it.

Plus, the game runs like s**t half the time. Who ever ported the game to PC. Even after the patch, was on drugs. You know there's a problem with your game. When it lags with everything turned off and you're using 640X480.

runs fine on 1920, no problems so far and im up to whatsit island on the hudson river.

i bought it off a mate for 20 bucks coz he was selling all his s**t because he owes people money

Edited by EarthwormJim

HAS17846.jpg Dash Rendar's Outrider from 1996 Star Wars Shadows of the Empire Multimedia prodject.

17055885.jpg Lukes Xwing

TS09macefighterring1.jpg Mace Windu's Jedi Strafighter

hotwheels-st-1701%20d.jpg Hot Wheels Star Trek: The Next Generation Enterprise D.

Star_Trek_Yellow-T.jpg star trek shirt from hottopic, was on clearance for $8

Edited by SCULLY

I'm geevin' 'er all shee's got, Captan!

SW-Luke-Skywalker-Packaging_1273809055.jpg

bd81c9528bdb793c8503f5e1e0a8a0a1-Star_Wars_Battlefront_II.jpg

Edited by SCULLY

87800J7.jpg

iPod Nano 8GB (to replace my broken Zen V Plus)

I might give iTunes another try to be my Windows Media Player replacement again, that is if Apple wouldn't mind me load "unauthorized" copies of songs into my iPod (they're not necessarily pirated, simply just copies my dad and I made before).

There are no songs in my library that were purchased legally for some reason, and I've had no problems either

Edited by RG

Apple does not restrict you to legally bought music. You can download anything to your iPod via iTunes, as long as it's an MP3 or AIFF.

That's just a joke guys. I just had experience with song managers that disable themselves when it catches you download or play pirated music, or those that only allow songs that are bought via that program (a program promoting itself?)

I decided to keep iTunes (and ditch the other iPod managers). I would not use it as my default player, however, but I can use it to keep my Music folder managed.

Trust me, Apple cares less than nothing about what you download, they need you to use an iPod.

Now if you use Zune Plus, that allows you to download as much music as you want for $15 a month, but then suddenly stop paying and all of your music is obliterated, yeah. That is one way to f**k things up.

That's just a joke guys. I just had experience with song managers that disable themselves when it catches you download or play pirated music, or those that only allow songs that are bought via that program (a program promoting itself?)

I decided to keep iTunes (and ditch the other iPod managers). I would not use it as my default player, however, but I can use it to keep my Music folder managed.

So how does it actually know that you dled a file it? Does it go Please insert original disc?