archer9234

New Release/New purchases Thread

i put a bid on one of these babies on ebay

Motorola RAZR2 V8

motorola-razr2-v8.jpg

Samsung F480T Mobile Phone

Samsung-SGH-F480.jpg

gsmarena_017.jpg

The camera portion of the phone beats the iPhone senselessly. The other part - no :P

Kingston Datatraveller 4GB

A whole lot of CD and DVD-Rs

Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Transporter 3

Directing lessons.

Aaaaaand am planning all these upgrades for the HP for the following 6 months.

Edited by  iProton

processors more powerful too :P

Yes, but does not make up for iPhone OS productivity :P

We sell the posters of the Twilight movie at work and I noticed, the male characters all look g@y.

Some days ago, on my birthday, I've got these presents:

orange.jpg

icon_link.gif Trekstor i.Beat move M 4GB. After I have tested it some time, I can say that I really much like it! It can play *.mp3-Files, *.wma-Files, *.avi-Videos, view *.txt-Files and *.jpg-Images. So I e.g. can listen to Poker Face - Lady GaGa, simultaneously read the lyrics I saved on it and sing (what might make people look strange at me xD).

Well, it replaced an old player (512MB, SD-Card-Slot, 2 Earphones) I bought about 4 years ago that had a broken "decrease volume"-button and though it was broken a friend of mine bought it from me together with an 1GB SD-Card for 15€ :).

1451.1.0.jpg

icon_link.gif Logitech MXâ„¢518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse. I really needed a new corded mouse with a working scroll-wheel :roll: and some more buttons. And this one seems perfect to me :).

41VYus57XVL._SS500_.jpg

Original title: icon_link.gif Eclipse. I haven't read that exact one, yet, since I read the original english one :).

41juI8UZq8L._SS500_.jpg

Original title: icon_link.gif Breaking Dawn. I read that - like the others except the english eclipse - way too fast. I already finished it after 3 days, then I was a bit sad that the story ended there :( (in a happy-end :D). I just love these books :) (I already posted some more info on the books names and their translations here).

Well, these were the most important things I got.

A Fender Strat Sunburst/Maple Neck w/ Fender Squier SP-10 amplifier and digital tuner (it's all included in one pack). I'll also be getting special gadget and software for my Fender so I can plug my Fender to my PC.

I'm also planning to get a PS3 unit (hopefully), a 2TB hard drive for our home network (my uncle recently bought one and will bring it home this May 11), and that laptop I'll be using for college.

My guitar looks like this (except the white part in the guitar's body which is red on mine):

77fenderstrat.jpg

Canon Pixma MX318 All-in-One Printer. It is very useful.

canon-pixma-mx318~3282836.jpg

I'm anticipating for the release of The Sims 3. I heard it's going to be better than the first 2 games.

Canon Pixma MX318 All-in-One Printer. It is very useful.

Speaking of which, I've also bought a printer. It's a Brother HL-4050CDN color laser printer. 20 PPM color & mono. 2400 DPI print resolution. 64 MB memory (reprinting supported). 250 sheet paper capacity. 50 sheet multi-purpose tray. And USB support. :P

It's connected to our network, so anyone who connects to our router, either wired or wireless, can use it (they still need the driver though, which is easy to install).

I went to go buy an N64 but all the controllers they had at the store had a screwed up analog stick, so I didn't buy it. Forgot how easily those got screwed up. For sure it will be hard to find a controller that isn't. Except for maybe eBay.

Edited by Statler

DOUBLE POST! :D

PS2 -original version- (my second one)

Memory Card

Gameshark

The Bouncer

-wanted to get Xenosaga & Zone Of Enders but they were out of them, although they gave me the Xenosaga box and manual for free.

Edited by Statler

Just got a new PS3 to compliment my new tv (saved 10$). Along with Marvel collectible figure statues.

68-110-031-04.jpg

DMC10296.jpg

DMC10297.jpg

DMC10343.jpg

DMC10350.jpg

DMC10391.jpg

DMC10773.jpg

DMC10466.jpg

you wasted your Xbox money on a ps3? silly silly boy

anyway i getted these, untill my mate gets back from england, wich is in 6 months

DGN_GTA_IV_Xbox_360_Cover.jpg

mass-effect-box-art.jpg

sml_47d1b3209a787xb360_cod4.gif

oblivion_xbox360_pack.jpg

and i got my Xbox Live working

Edited by EarthwormJim

IT's all a matter of preference. For example I've encountered so many 360 crashes (though I have a suspicion that all Microsoft related hardware fears me and for some reason crashes in front of my eyes) that I have been discouraged to consider buying one of them.

360 games eventually get ported to PC. I just buy everything on that. They also lost me because of no built in wireless and proprietary HDD.

I just picked up these. I would of bought X-Men vol 1 with these, but some butthead took off the slip cover on the last copy.

51QylxZUM1L._SS500_.jpg

115435-d1.jpg

proton how can you have experienced 360 crashes if youv never owned one?

I do, through my friends. They talk about all the stupid stories with the bad customer service.

Does anyone remember a certain Gundam-like game where the protagonist pilots a freakin' huge robot with a removable 4-booster jetpack thing on its back that allows it to fly, and an pwnage rifle which he uses to fight against some robot s*** in space? Also, as far as I can remember, he needs to knock down some sort of a Death Star-like weapon and stop it from firing its lazor or something like that. There is this one level where you have to go down inside the cannon to the very tip of the cannon itself to disable it.

If I happen to remember this game and buy an old copy in eBay, I would give it a second try in the PS2 and port it to the PSP so I can play it anytime when I get bored.

And I'm planning to buy a PS3, too. I don't want to buy a 360, after hearing the 360 units here in our country are those screwy old ones. So much for our country where we got used to selling pirate stuff and where PS2 is still one of the top selling consoles around.

iv never had any problems with my 360, iv had 3 friends whos ps3s have suddenly stopped working and started smoking and only one person whos xbox red ringed. and the majority of the gamers i know have or want 360s

remember the red ring isnt an accidental fault, it was a known problem and they used the red ring as a way to WARN you that there is a problem. when ps3s overheat they just crap out and never work again without warning. with all the new updates to the 360s chipsets and everything and them not selling the ones with the heat problem anymore (except as second hand models and apparently according to angelo, in the phillipines). now its more likely for a ps3 to crap out rather than a 360.

also 360 has better exclusive games

but archer is right in saying that most 360 exclusives will eventually be ported to windows. the question is having a computer good enough to run them

Edited by EarthwormJim