Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Statler

how to get your friend to have sex with you

Dan, what he means is the way you talk and the mannerisms and spelling you use is more like somone who is in fact a teenager who lies about their age rather than somone who is actually 53. he wasnt trying to p*** you off

im surprised nobodys leapt out of their chairs at me yelling "FOURTEEN WHAT THE F*** YOU MUST BE SERIOUSLY MESSED UP BY NOW" thats usually the response i get when i tell people (on the internet, not in real life. because to people in my country 14 isnt that uncommon) when i first had sex. glad i dont have to explain myself

That's cause we're polite :P

im surprised nobodys leapt out of their chairs at me yelling "FOURTEEN WHAT THE F*** YOU MUST BE SERIOUSLY MESSED UP BY NOW" thats usually the response i get when i tell people (on the internet, not in real life. because to people in my country 14 isnt that uncommon) when i first had sex. glad i dont have to explain myself

Honestly, I don't think it is that weird. And like iProton said: we are polite! :lol:

Well where I live you see a lot of girls between the ages of 12 and 15 pregnant. And when I mean a lot, I mean a lot.

Same here. It ain't really a big deal...unless you get caught and get yourself in trouble with it. Also, since we're talking about having sex with your female friend who already has a boyfriend here, it would be a big deal for you and your friend.

technically I'm 53, but I have the eager mind of a life expecting 32 year old.

Has anyone noticed that Dan's birth date is "November 12, 1955"?

but I was playing arcade games at 7/11 before you were even thought of.

I remember playing arcade games way before we lay our hands on that old Famicom (which is still working pretty fine).

Nope, haven't noticed. OK, now we see the truth.

Guest Dan_The_Pineapple
Has anyone noticed that Dan's birth date is "November 12, 1955"?

You sly dog you. But technically I am 53... In Pineapple years.

Edited by Dan_The_Pineapple

You sly dog you. But technically I am 53... In Pineapple years.

At first, you said you were technically 53 in "human years" where you watched BTTF in the age of 29 and was able to play the first arcade games that ever existed. But now, you're saying that you're 53 in "pineapple years", suggesting you weren't really 53 in "human years".

That proves you're no 53.

Guest Dan_The_Pineapple

way to be, but I say I'm 53 in Pineapple years and I'm sticking to it. You believe what you want. Who cares, what would I have to gain by being 53 anyways? besides being grown from the pineapple tree on the famous night of the hill valley thunder storm. All in good fun my dear friends.

Pineapple years... OK, lets see. How fast does a pineapple rot? OK, one here did in 3 weeks. That makes you one and a half weeks old?

Edited by  iProton

Guest Dan_The_Pineapple

If you want to say it so bluntly, yes, but don't forget to factor in the year it takes to grow and ripen.

i cannot stress how UN funny you are dan, please stop right now before you begin to be treated like the last guy who tried to make a big joke about who he was.

if you need to know anything about him just search for all posts containing the words "washer" or "dryer"

Guest Dan_The_Pineapple

I could care less Jim, I honestly don't give a flying blue about what random people on a forum I'm only on to download a mod for a 90's game think of me. You guys are way too up tight about little things people say, what does it bother you? "Oh my god the new guys having a little fun lets throw it back in his face" Honestly? wow.

Lets close this topic or delete these uneeded posts or something because it's becoming to akward.

Vice City was released in 2003.

Duh, the game is stationed in the 90's. That's what he ment, give him a brake jeeze...

The game takes place in 1986.

if you were only here to download the game then you wouldnt be posting.

it isnt that we're uptight its that there have been too many idiots who have come onto this forum and tried to be the "funny guy" and everyone ended up abusing them or telling them to wee wee off because they werent funny AT ALL and did nothing but annoy the hell out of people.

all im saying is that going "PINEAPPLES LOL" and expecting people to laugh wont work.

and yes i realise that im a mbuttheadive A55hole, but if im not gonna do it then who will.

Guest Dan_The_Pineapple

I understand what you meant, and I'm not going to argue with you, but I'm not trying to be funny. I'm just trying to drill the idea into your heads that I'm a pineapple. Nothing really beyond that point, This account is all in good fun. If at some time along the line I annoyed you or offended you in some magical way that doesn't make any since, just try to ignore it, or hell ignore me, because thats how I am.

Theres 3 main reasons I'm on these forums, besides downloadign the game.

1. To get info on the next release and stay up to date with updates

2. Talk to and share ideas with people who share similar interests with me (back to the future of course)

3. Boredom (and thats probably the main reason)

Also Jim, I think it's funny it censored the word "ma55ive" (mbuttheadive) when you tryed to hard to get it to not censor A55hole. Stupid censors. :lol:

Thanks proton. <_< Well lets just say it feels like a 90's game then.

Edited by Dan_The_Pineapple