Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Statler

how to get your friend to have sex with you

How in gods name does if feel like a 90s game? It was released in 2002/2003 and set in the eighties!

Guest Dan_The_Pineapple
set in the eighties!

That may be one reason, but these past 9 years have gone by way too fast for me, I guess It's more of the fact that I can't keep track of time, but it feels like it was released around 1999, which is only 4 years off. 3 if you count the one for ps2.

For me, Vice City was an '80s game before I bothered recognizing the old '80s music in the radio stations and looking at the game's description in the net. And yes, the PS2 version was released in 2002. I got the PS2 version in the same year. Funny how my dad actually bought this Mature-rated game for us. As a kid, I thought "Grand Theft Auto" is about multiplayer racing, one of very few genres I play back then. I also even remember how the female cashier smiled chuckled when I said it is a multiplayer racing game. :lol:

The REAL '90s GTA games are GTA3 and GTA: San Andreas. The game took place in 1992, and it is very evident that Vice City took place before GTA:SA when Ken Rosenberg, who made an appearance, looked like someone's granny and, in the "Introduction Movie" of the limited special edition, called Tommy Vercetti (who still runs Diaz's business and owns his mansion) in a payphone if I recall it right to look for a job. And it is evident that GTA3 took place after GTA:SA when Claude and Catalina made an appearance in the latter game, where it is revealed CJ was the "boyfriend" of Catalina, the antagonist of GTA3 herself, before making Claude her boyfriend, and when in the end of the game Claude and Catalina moved to Liberty City leading up to the events of GTA3.

And yet another thread going nowhere about the topic being discussed. I know I became a part of the whole argument, but Archer who posted after me should've made you guys stop but you didn't. Can we get back to the topic about how to trick your sexy female friend to woohoo with you now, or should I close this? Speaking of which, I wonder if I can make my Sims drunk the same way as real people in TS3 (but I doubt you can, because this being possible will affect the game's rating, let alone letting you make two drunk stranger Sims have sex with each other)

And yet another thread going nowhere about the topic being discussed. I know I became a part of the whole argument, but Archer who posted after me should've made you guys stop but you didn't. Can we get back to the topic about how to trick your sexy female friend to woohoo with you now, or should I close this? Speaking of which, I wonder if I can make my Sims drunk the same way as real people in TS3 (but I doubt you can, because this being possible will affect the game's rating, let alone letting you make two drunk stranger Sims have sex with each other)

I closed it, if any other mods feel like there's still life open it again, but this random argument if way too off topic, you can get the point by just going back and reading the first post.

And yes, they need to make a mod for the sims 3 were you can get drunk off the party bars. :lol: