:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Luikseer

Libyan tutorials

... ;)

It's not like it's hard to escape from Lybians, it's even fun. It sure is easier to get away by avoiding them, but..

Edited by RG-FM 2.0

Yeah the Rocket Launcher was the third video I was gonna put up... however, everytime I did it... automatic max wanted level...

Edited by Luikseer

Yeah the Rocket Launcher was the third video I was gonna put up... however, everytime I did it... automatic max wanted level...

It's the wanted code Del made as a reply to those who requested the police to correspond to certain time periods. When you reach 1 star, it's just 1 star. 2 stars or beyond, it automatically becomes 2 stars (just 1950s police) and stays there when you're in the 50's or before or after; 3 or 4 stars (1980s police and some FBI) and stays there when in you're in the modern times; and 5 or 6 stars (2015 police) and stays there when in you're in the future times.

I wouldn't advice the usage of the rocket launcher, unless you know a way to easily evade the Libyans AND the police, which I believe would only be possible off-road.

Guest Dan_The_Pineapple

The first video is the way I usually do things, But I must admit its amazingly fun to get out and just shoot the guy out the sun roof in the head.

Edited by Dan_The_Pineapple

It's the wanted code Del made as a reply to those who requested the police to correspond to certain time periods. When you reach 1 star, it's just 1 star. 2 stars or beyond, it automatically becomes 2 stars (just 1950s police) and stays there when you're in the 50's or before or after; 3 or 4 stars (1980s police and some FBI) and stays there when in you're in the modern times; and 5 or 6 stars (2015 police) and stays there when in you're in the future times.

I wouldn't advice the usage of the rocket launcher, unless you know a way to easily evade the Libyans AND the police, which I believe would only be possible off-road.

Yeah i figured that out from reading the code... I changed so I get 6 stars in every time period. But a fun way to do it, is to lure the Lybians to run over the gang that waits near the gate to the junkyard and let them shoot the Lybians until they blow up...

What does that do, really? If it is to raise the number of the plutonium you collect to 9999, it's not in anyway related to escaping Libyans easier. Also what's discussed here is about escaping Libyans easier while in the game. Changing the code it to make stuff easier is an entirely different thing.

Speaking of which, why the hell most of us spell this word incorrectly all the time? It's LIBYANS, not Lybians (the letter "I" should go first than "Y").

Really? Oops! Somebody even typed it in wrong for the american.gxt file I downloaded with all the BTTF names... I shall spell it appropriately from now on. But what do you think of my vids?

And I think what "replace number from 0 to 9999 plutonium" guy is saying is, the best way to escape them is not to go near them at all.

This topic makes me feel intelligent. :D

Hey... I was just trying to help any noobs we might have in our midst... Not to mention, with the lack of addition missions, I get bored so I make videos...

Edited by Luikseer

Try to code your own mission. I've tried to make one (not so of a mission) I make KARR trying to kill me. :D

My mission would consist of me getting into the car and watching the game crash repeatedly... I'm no good at coding...

Try to code your own mission. I've tried to make one (not so of a mission) I make KARR trying to kill me. :D

That's Cool! Tell me when ur done maybe you can make vids or screenshots of it!

That's Cool! Tell me when ur done maybe you can make vids or screenshots of it!

I did. Once. I dunno where's the topic right now. I make like a hundred of KARR chasing me.

Wasn't it posted in Screens & Vids topic?

to escape the liybians just have the devil mod on

Speaking of which, why the hell most of us spell this word incorrectly all the time? It's LIBYANS, not Lybians (the letter "I" should go first than "Y").

No additional comment needed...

Sign in to follow this