:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

Yep :) We made some progress on the characters and soon we will begin the missions maybe ( after the desert of Abydos )

you will not play with the V2 for a long moment,we have less time micro and me to builds this mod so be patient

:lol: Then you shouldn't get into arguments with pretencious w****rs ...unless you started it, then its a different matter! ;)

wooow wooww calm down , men

As I said , we're working on it , we just don't post the pictures for the surprise effect when you will play the history

I just started work on GTA: BSG, I'll probably be done by the time V1000 of this mod is released :lol:

GTA: Battlestar Galactica ;)

Mainly because I'm bored and theres nothing to do while waiting for the release of the SG mod

@ORGCON : just be patient , you wait 2 years for the 02.f and you're not able to wait a couple of months ? We will release the V2 as soon as possible but if you want to have a lot of bugs in the V2 or things like that , we can release the V2 now if ya want

( we don't have any bugs for the moment , don't worry :P )

I wasn't complaining, I was just saying I've got something to do in the meantime, and that its probably going to take me a long time to compleat it :D

Like I said, I'm working very slow and you'll probably have SG-R v1000 out by the time I have got it done :lol:

I only started 4 hours ago and I nearly have a Viper Mk3 compleated :D Still not enough done to warrant my very own topic though, so I'll just spam yours :P

This guy's making a mod out of a show he himself calls, "Battlestar Gaylactica"... <_<

I guess that means he's starting to get into it.

Hey Orgcon, once your done watching that watch LEXX. It's corny and perverted, but hilarious.

I seen Lexx, It was disturbing ;)

But it is BSGaylactica isn't it, I'm mean it might have been a bloody good show if they had decent writers that didn't change the stories and characters around all the bloody time! <_<

He's good, no he's bad, no wait he's a cylon, no he's human

:eyebrow: Make up your bloody mind!!!!

A bit, but nothing worth posting. The're still working on Abydos and the SGC, I cant wait :D

in fact we made a lot of progress but for some of them i will not post it, however abydos is almost finish and for the SGC we try to remade it like the tv show but it's more complicated ^^ ,me i try to remade the space feature and fix some little problem

lol, I still can't wait to fly the Prometheus. :D

Edited by Joe Statler

I can't wait to kick some Goa'uld butt! Or kick butt as a Goa'uld! Jaffa Cree! Shal Kek Nem Ron! B)

EDIT: I have a Crazy idea that might not work, but I'm bored and it'll pass the time;

Does anybody have any 'original designs' (of their own) for SG maps that they want making?

I just though that, considering theres going to be two stargates in the mod that we can make maps for ourselves, and that not many ppl can model, I wondered if anybody want theres making? (to a low-ish standard, I'm not that good at modelling yet :P )

Crosses fingers and hopes to not be flooded with requests! :unsure:

Edited by Orgcon