Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

- we made 2 planets , no pics , no vids

- we will keep the StarGates , and like that , you will have two StarGate for you . ( You can make your own planets )

i will not a be a space simultion too , we are not so crazy for doing that on a gta engine , i will be just an environement with the gravity 0 and with some planet or asteroid , when you are neer the planet you go on it , for the asteroid i try to imagine how i will do that , however i will not a simulation , for that you have nexus for that

Edited by zero

Thats something I forget to mention in my post; Apparently the asteriod thing is supposedly possible, I heard that Puma made a small Moon map for MTA that you could walk around on and go upside down and not fall off! :mellow: I've yet to see this map, but it was from a reliable source :P

Edited by Orgcon

that the same as you are neer the planet you go on it

Just wondering, will there be a hyperspace feature for the journey between planets, or will it just be like using Star Trek's impulse engines (just fly over there)

hyperspace feature will be done but i don't know when

@Blue , when you will be near the planet with a ship , you will be teleport . We have a video on that on MODDB

Oh, I thought you already knew that, that's why I corrected :P.

oh........laaaaaaaaaaaame tongue.gif

maybe you could do better or maybe you have better proposal

Edited by zero

We want to mod on SA , it's our troubles " :P "

Edited by Microman

for the space maybe but for stargate i don't think i will change , build a stargate network with that game is easier , that why i do that on that game

probably yes but don't expect too much for the space features

And are you going to write a list of stargate addresses in a secret room on Abydos, just like in the first episode of SG1? So we don't just have to guess, given that there are 2 gates and an infinate number of posible addresses we could try!

stargate adress will be hided first and will be unlock ,only abydos adress will be gived , on abydos you need to find the earth adress and the two other but the abydos room like you said it's already done

Can you land on an asteroid, to the camera view, the bottom of it with the main character standing upside down? And can he walk around it (well, that'll be hard, he'll fly off). And would he jump and fly off because the gravity is too weak?

Why the hell would you want to land on an asteroid and be able to walk around anyway! Unless you wanted to re-enact the film Armageddon :lol: But then that has nothing to do with Stargate! ;)

You dolt, there was an episode of SG-1 (FAIL SAFE) that was like Armageddon, remember...

517_header.jpg

Edited by Joe Statler

I deliberatly forgot that episode cause it was crap, which is more than can be said about Armageddon! <_< The only good thing about that film Was the soundtrack and maybe Steve Buscemi riding a nuke :lol:

I liked it, but could of done without the luvvy dubby scenes between Liv Tyler and "What's his face".

I'm still working on the planets ( we have 3 planets InGame and I have 4 in my head ), but I have to do the characters of the story first ...