:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

I was confused because, Apophis had that golden armour in the first episode of SG1 whereas the First Prime Teal'c only had grey armour! But as you've pointed out, this is non-canon :P

apophis as is armour yes indeed , but in this version Râ only horus jaffa will be use on the story and the Prima or first prime use the golden armor , all the other will have grey one and râ never fight , he send some jaffa to do the dirty work

The auto installer sucks! I just installed it over a clean SA and it didn't replace the 'homies' with the soldiers. (And yes I did rebuild the archive)

The main reason I installed it was to see what the additions from the patch(thats no longer available) were, for starters what is Cam.cs suposed to do?

the cam.cs is a camera script but you can erase it and for the instaler they work fine for me but i think i will reinput the old one and they have no new stuff on that installer

News is the presentation of a report on recent or new events in a newspaper or other periodical or on radio or television. ;)

If they had something to show, they would have shown it! :P

whats news

idiot.gif

idiot ( Uncle Sam said it ! )

And you see , you only have 4 posts and you said 4 times the same the thing ... too bad ...

Edited by Microman

Funny that this topic would be bumped at the same time I'm watching STARGATE (movie) on television. And I haven't seen the film in several years.

Edited by Joe Statler

News is the presentation of a report on recent or new events in a newspaper or other periodical or on radio or television. ;)

rofl2.gif

long time i don't post any news of the mod, so i post the place where you will find the prometheus on earth

gallery244.jpg

gallery245.jpg

still work on the mod but slowly

Ok , I have to say that to you , we added 2 planets in the mod but we will not post any pics for the surprise effect ... Like that , you will really explore the planets .

And , wait , it's not the more strange announcement , this 2 planets will not be in the V2 but we will keep the StarGates , like that , the player will have 2 StarGates for his maps :)

Will they be where the planets are or shall we place them on our own?

Ok , I have to say that to you , we added 2 planets in the mod but we will not post any pics for the surprise effect ... Like that , you will really explore the planets .

And , wait , it's not the more strange announcement , this 2 planets will not be in the V2 but we will keep the StarGates , like that , the player will have 2 StarGates for his maps :)

:eyebrow: wha!?

• They made 2 new planets they wont show images or videos off
  • You will have to find them, and explore them just as Columbus :D
  • They will not be in V2 (but V3 probably)
  • The StarGates will remain in the game (here ties my question, will they be where the planets are or do we players place them?)

I figured that much ;) but why mention them if its supposed to be a surprise?

And are you going to write a list of stargate addresses in a secret room on Abydos, just like in the first episode of SG1? So we don't just have to guess, given that there are 2 gates and an infinate number of posible addresses we could try! <_<

too bad they are "planets" and not planets.

GTA after all ain't no space sim. Something like this is beyond GTA's capabilities.

Daedalus_001.jpg

Maybe you can do it graphically, but functionally, you can't. Gravity only goes one way in GTA, lol.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention, else you would already know the the 'SPACE' feature has already been implamented! :P

I know you have implemented it, but its not actual simulated space. GTA doesn't have the physics engine to do a real space type sim. Can you land on an asteroid on, to the camera view, the bottom of it with the main character standing upside down? And can he walk around it (well, that'll be hard, he'll fly off). And would he jump and fly off because the gravity is too weak?

Just wondering, will there be a hyperspace feature for the journey between planets, or will it just be like using Star Trek's impulse engines (just fly over there).

I know you have implemented it, but its not actual simulated space. GTA doesn't have the physics engine to do a real space type sim. Can you land on an asteroid on, to the camera view, the bottom of it with the main character standing upside down? And can he walk around it (well, that'll be hard, he'll fly off). And would he jump and fly off because the gravity is too weak?

Well obviously not! This is renderware at its worst, but ingame 'Zero gravity' is close enough for it to kinda work like space, Space is an interior when you get close enough to a planet it loads you onto the main map 4000 meters above the ground and the gravity is reset back to 6 or what ever its at in SA.