:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Attention

for see all manga japanese voice is the best

you want goods manga go to see bleach or gundam or code geass and naruto is a good manga but the anim for the shippuuden are too slow

You mean anime. Manga are the comics/graphic novels. I have almost all of the Ranma 1/2 manga and all of the Neon Genesis Evangelion manga. I do have a couple of the Tenchi manga.

I lean more to English Dub, unless the dub job is too horrible to bear (ie: Saber Marionette J). But when I watch hentai I always watch it in Japanese.

Edited by Statler

evangelion :wub:

Manga and anime are two different things. Manga is a Japanese comic or graphic novel. Anime is an animated Japanese show (I wouldn't say it's a cartoon; cartoon is for kiddies, anime is for any age, including adults).

I beat you, I beat you. Na-na-na-na-na... I beat you, I beat you. Na-na-na-na-na...

i have the impression to be back to school

Mike, RUNN!!!! The Governator's trying to get you.

*sees the word 'tards in the demotivating poster* So you're now calling Mike a ret@rd?

ooo terminator vs mike

and the winner is mike of course :roll:

*sees the word 'tard in the demotivating poster* So you're now calling Mike a mental?

Breaking News!! Mike has transformed into a flying kitten and flew away from the governator.

arnie-cat.jpg

Edited by BTTFTIME

Is it supposed to be funny or something?

just desperate

Then for your information: Schwartzeneger lives an ocean away from Mike.

Then for your information: Schwartzeneger lives an ocean away from Mike.

Teleporter of couse, he's an actor, he'll just teleport using an old Star Trek prop.

aaaa the young have a lot of imagination :rolleyes:

not all anime is better in japanese, dragonball z is a perfect example

japanese voice for dbz is the best , i hate english voice for it they looks like too american for me that the same for naruto

but everyone have different opinion ^^

Edited by zero

One anime character I thought was much better in English than Japanese was Happosai from Ranma 1/2. Paul Dobson's rendition of the character was a hell of a lot funnier, also he sounded more like an old man than the Japanese version, which sounded like a 10 year old kid. You may also know Paul Dobson as Myoga/Naraku in Inuyasha and Dr. Doom in the 2006-2007 Fantastic Four series.

@Zero: thats one thing that really p***es me off, people who think that goku and gohan and all the saiyans etc should be asian.

if the japanese want their characters to be played by asians then they should draw them to LOOK asian

like brock from pokemon

if the japanese want their characters to be played by asians then they should draw them to LOOK asian

Well how are they supposed to draw them, with squinty sagging eyes and goofy protruding teeth!? <_<

They've always drawn their characters the same for a long time from as far back as AstroBoy in the 50s-60s or Gundam in the 70s-80s, whenever I watch anime with english dubed voices I laugh because its bloody awful! Only the japanese can portray the true emotions of the characters. When its dubbed, it lacks and is never as intense or as encapsulating it was intended to be. ;)

The only anime series that I've watched with english dubbing and enjoyed was 'Rurouni Kenshin', but thats only because they hired some really good voice actors to do the parts. And its the same with some anime films such as 'Princess Mononoke' that had BillyBob Thornton and Gillian Anderson as Voice actors.

Edited by Orgcon

You have to admit that Steven Blum (Spike in Cowboy Bebop) is a very good voice actor, and has been doing anime and Video-games for awhile. Another great is Wendee Lee, who is Fay in Cowboy Bebop and Mulan in the Disney film of the same name. Kiefer Sutherland was awesome in ARMITAGE: POLY-MATRIX, but Elizabeth Berkeley (Jesse in Saved By The Bell) wasn't bad, but wasn't good either.

Edited by Statler

Sign in to follow this