Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rave

raves learning comics

The second one reminds me of some cheap 80's learning video for kids, you know what they are like, cheap learning songs all the way through sung by five year olds, really bad puns, then at the end they jump in the air and it does a freeze frame with them half way off the ground.

G.I. Joe, TT?

G.I. Joe, TT?

:unsure: I don't get it.

Is it suppose to be one of those educational skits that they had after every episode (same with captain planet).

Somewhat. I guess the case with these WAS meant for 8 year olds, one of those comics you can find on the cover of an English or French textbook.

Captain Planet, G.I. Joe, Police Academy, there were LOTS of these skits.

EDIT: G.I. Joe, I meant as another Joe, not you... Joe :P

Edited by  iProton

Police Academy? You plan to have Bobcat Goldthwait or Steve Gutenberg in one of your comics XD

No, they are killed by other people, your job is to pick up the souls and lead it to the closest sky court house :P

@Joe: I mean Police Academy the series, there were these skits in the end, mainly with Harris and Proctor.

Edited by  iProton

anyone seen that episode of friends where ross finds out that phoebe mugged him when they were 14 and one of the things she took was his made up comic "Science-Boy" well this is like that

What about the one where Ross buys Phoebe a new bike and at the end when Phoebe manages to learn to ride the bike, Ross is like: "You were the one who conquered your fears." Then Phoebe is like: "This isn't a cheesy after-school special." What TT said reminds me of that.

Sign in to follow this