Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Statler

The News topic

I thought Heath was caused by mixing prescriptions, and that he wasn't really an addict himself.

You could say the same about Michael Jackson. And Monroe.

i dont think their are too many drug addicts out there, i DO however think that their are too many ignorant people accusing people theyv never even met of having drug addictions

Yea there's a difference between a crack head and a stoner. I for one am the wake and bake kind of stoner.

And John Belushi?

dude. the fact is that MILLIONS of people use drugs on a daily basis and when you ompare the number of people using drugs to the number of people dying because of drugs it doesnt actually seem like that huge of a problem.

what people need to do is to not talk down about somthing they havent experienced and know nothing about. like you proton, im certain youv never tried any form of illegal drugs in your entire life yet here you are saying theyr bad.

how do you know thats true? because teachers and parents say so?

it comes down to a personal opinion BASED ON EXPERIENCE. not developed out of ignorance

you have to try everything once

Well not everything. You don't wanna try Crack or Heroin. At least I don't.

lol true. You can't really tell if you didn't experience it yourself.

Note that deaths of some addicts like Marilyn Monroe herself weren't caused by their addiction to drugs like the others. Marilyn Monroe for one died because she committed suicide due to her manic depression -- she took the prescription pills all at once in one night. If you're really an addict, why take it all at once if you can just take them one by one? lol not saying I am an addict myself. Just that I met an addict before.

You know what we need is someone like Newt Gingrich or Rush Limbaugh as President......

But on topic, Sarah Palin announced last week that she would be stepping down as governor at the end of July and hand the power over to the lieutenant governor. She said that she would not seek re-election in 2010. She claimed it was because of all the ridicules and ridiculous lawsuits against her taking up all her time and money. Which is the truth. She has amassed over 500,000 dollars worth of legal bills just for defending herself, despite the fact that she won every case. This reminds me about how some countries wisely force the prosecutor to pay for the defendant's legal bills in the event that they lose. What a good idea.... It was also taking away from much of her time to do things for her family and the state. So, she said it was time for her to 'pass the ball'.

So now, because of all the liberals, Sen. Kerry, Dave Letterman, and whoever else coming up with ridiculous things to get mad at her about such as wearing a jacket with a f***ing logo on it, she has lost her job, and has over a half a million dollars of debt.

Source

Invalid Video Link

Invalid Video Link

This belongs in the news topic...

Merged "Sarah Palin steps down" thread with The News topic.

Topic pinned. This topic will be for interesting news, and also news that are likely to be reported very late (meaning reported 1+ day late) or not reported at all on TV. Any other news topic will be merged with this.

You know what we need is someone like Newt Gingrich or Rush Limbaugh as President......

But on topic, Sarah Palin announced last week that she would be stepping down as governor at the end of July and hand the power over to the lieutenant governor. She said that she would not seek re-election in 2010. She claimed it was because of all the ridicules and ridiculous lawsuits against her taking up all her time and money. Which is the truth. She has amassed over 500,000 dollars worth of legal bills just for defending herself, despite the fact that she won every case. This reminds me about how some countries wisely force the prosecutor to pay for the defendant's legal bills in the event that they lose. What a good idea.... It was also taking away from much of her time to do things for her family and the state. So, she said it was time for her to 'pass the ball'.

So now, because of all the liberals, Sen. Kerry, Dave Letterman, and whoever else coming up with ridiculous things to get mad at her about such as wearing a jacket with a f***ing logo on it, she has lost her job, and has over a half a million dollars of debt.

Source

Invalid Video Link

Invalid Video Link

yes because wearing a jacket with a logo on it was the ONLY thing that she did wrong.

you cant go throwing the word "liberal" around as if its an insult just so you can shift the blame that HEAVILY falls on palin herself onto others simply because their political beleifs are based on facts and evidence instead of a combination of selective hearing and reading to avoid having your opinion changed by real information.

try doing research before beleiving everything you hear from fox news

:D

sarah palin is the second dumbest person to ever get into politics

the first is arnie.

try doing research before beleiving everything you hear from fox news

:D

Fox News is a joke. I knew little about them, until I saw videos of them on YouTube, and I can't believe there was a news channel this idiotic.

Hah! My mom use to watch that network all the time (for a good 5-6 years), but then recently she's changed over to CNN.

Bill O'Reilly is an SOB. Only thing he did that I actually liked is this:

Someone's too rich apparently. I would like to see that episode though. Now.

And when you're dying I'll be

STILL ALIVE.

And when you're dead I will be

STILL ALIVE.

STILL ALIVE.

STILL A-LIVE.

Another uber bump: Another (this time, deadlier and bloodier) train accident in Spain

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_spain_train_fatalities

Stupidity and impatience killed these people.

the train was doing 139 kilometers per hour (87 mph)

If only this train had time circuits, only a single MPH increase in speed and it should've avoided the carnage. :mellow:

Sign in to follow this