Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
hscitpe

DeLorean/Jules Verne Train in Orlando.

As some of you may have noticed, I havn't been here for a while. I've been on vacation in Universal Studios Fl. I saw the DeLorean and Jules Verne Train and wanted to faint. That was Monday, high temp, 84F. I touched it and burned my hand. XD Woke up early and got pictures with Doc. My mom told him I was BTTFs biggest fan and he let me sit in the DeLorean replica. BEST PART OF THE VACATION. I also got Docs signature and a DeLorean pin off of Docs shirt. I asked him where I could get one of those pins and he said "They stopped selling these when that damn Clown tore down my Institute". As soon as I get a second I'll post the pictures.

-Hscitpe

Edited by hscitpe

You got to sit in the replica? I'm so jealous, I've only sat down (and test drove) a normal delorean.

touchet... but I did ride The Simpsons Ride ten times over the course of the vacation..anyway picture time

harrydocbrown.jpg

harrydocbrownsign.jpg

docbrownpostcard.jpg

harryindelorean2.jpg

frontoftrain.jpg

train.jpg

Ignore the time stamp. Much like the time circuits in the Part II Delorean, it keeps defaulting to October 1 2003

Edited by hscitpe

Damn, that must be the best job in the world. Getting paid to pretend your Doc Brown. I think I'll submit an application to Universal when the guy retires XD

I hit my head on the Gull Wing door. When I sat down, my elbow bumped the Time Circuit Control Drive and turned it on. They turned on, but no sound played. It had rained the night before and got my shoes soaked. Doc looked at me and said "Sorry Harry, I just got back from the Ice Age." and when I left he said, "Harry, I'll see you in the Future." so like a jagoff I yelled "Or in the Past, Doc"

Great pics, hscitpe! :good:

Congrats with sitting in a time machine xD :lol:

LUCKY!

last time I was there I met the Doc, but he was a busy guy with all the fans.

The last time I said I was a huge BTTF fan to someone, I sat in a regular DeLorean, but this is even more awesome. Still nice to see the train being taken care of.

Just wait until you lose your virginity XD

In a DeLorean?

Btw, anyone know what happened to the all the sutff in the BTTF store?

It's all sitting in some warehouse in Islands of Adventures.

lol the ultimate experience.

They could of had an auction, like all of the warehoused Star Trek props, sets, masks, and wardrobe.

They need to make the train into a ride, bring the tender back, finish the other side, and magically make it a real steam loco and have it pull passengers around, go into tunnels and come out in different time periods. :lol:

@former timetrain

I figured they'd make a ride like that. That'd be badass

Sign in to follow this