Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Saiyaman

Conficker

according to news it will hit sydney australia first (lol im first :P )

I live less than 2 hours from there o_0

OMFG why i got this

i dont have AVG anymore OMG!

im happy my new pchasnt gone online yet, im using my parents computer at the moment, everything seems fine but i dont really care what happens to it so im not gonna bother protecting them :D

ill get all the stuff for my pc if i need to though. will my new pc need it? ill be running vista SP1 and its NEVER been online before, it hasnt even had the OS installed, im stil waiting to get the 6 to 8 pin power connector i need to get my video card to display anything other than "there is not enough power going to the video card"

yeah we didnt think it needed power connectors seeing as it already had power going to it and the fan was going etc, but as it turns out i need a 6 to 8 pin power connector.. wich is bloody annoying to track down

I just receive 2 suspicious message from my friend. I saw the notice said Shamel b. is online. Then he send an instant message to me but on the upper part of the window it says he isn't online. Weird. And my pc experience a slowdown.

i had some1 send me a virus ages back it then sent itself out to everyone i had to reinstall messenger (it only infected messenger and that was it but it was not confliker coz it was way b4 that)

And I do a full system restore. It turbo boost my pc.

Will not affect me, I am calm as a leaf.

Apparently didn't affect my PC at all, since there's nowhere worse to go on it.

Edited by RG - FM

Makes me laugh while watching people panic on TV.

Will not affect me, I am calm as a leaf.

The Conficker virus only affects Windows users. I'm also calm too, due to the fact that most (or if not all) of my personal data are in my Mac Mini.

Makes me laugh while watching people panic on TV.

...lol but don't feel so lucky now. According to the programmers/researchers/experts, the Conficker virus is currently "evolving" or in other words improving to be better in bypassing security, fooling users, etc.. They say it will possibly aim for Mac and Linux users in the near future if it continues. I don't see why that can't be possible because a p***ed off friend of mine managed to do a similar thing before -- he hacked my 2 PCs and my Mac using the same virus (but different variants) at the same time. Microsoft just made a $250K bounty on the maker's head hoping to convince most of us to help them stop the b****rd.

I thought it was a quarter million :mellow:

The problem is that the Conficker virus contacts over 50,000 web pages looking for commands, which it would be very hard to backtrack the virus to the original programmer.

I scanned my pc for 10 times a day. I can't get the conficker but it does infect me. Wow...It is smart

It's smartness proportionally equals users' dumbness.

Edited by RG - FM

I scanned my pc for 10 times a day. I can't get the conficker but it does infect me. Wow...It is smart

Try using a program called HijackThis.

Haven't got it, and probably won't!

Offtopic: Holy s**t! Protonboy, your back? Long time no see

*slightly disturbed by the sig*

Sure does :P

50.jpg

Edited by  iProton

Sign in to follow this