Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Polo423

New or Used Delorean

I always thought that Doc had bought the Delorean brand new. But then in watching BTTF1 recently I noticed that the Del has 33k+ miles on it! Perhaps that was due to Doc testing the vehicle? Although 33k seems like a lot.

Well it was a 81 Del. The movie was in 85. He must of used the car for normal purposes, prior to using it as the time machine.

I wonder how long it took doc to build the TM. Maybe he bought it new, drove it a bit, and then started building the TM in '82 or '83.

Well It took him 29/30 years to build a flux capacitor.. and then a whole week for the others, Because in the beginning when Marty asks where he was all week, he said "Working." or he was adding the parts on.. I don't know.

Back on topic.

(Lol BACK<l l l l

on TOPIC)

Because in the beginning when Marty asks where he was all week, he said "Working."

or he could have been finished and testing it or something

he must have spent a few years on building the Nuclear Reactor and things of that nature so...

you could NOT integrate a nuclear reactor let alone all those other components, into a car in just one week by yourself.

dont be so silly seamus :rolleyes:

the fact is it wasnt done in one week, hed obviously spent the week TRACKING DOWN PLUTONIUM DUUUUR

not building the car, the time machine was his lifes work, not "the week marty hadnt seen him"... 's work

would have to say new.... :mellow:

Sign in to follow this