Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

DK's Photoshop topic

kinda cool....You really do have amazing photoshop talents. (stop showing off <_< )

seriously, how many times have i changed mine lately and not mentioned it at all.

and btw gs was it you who removed my sig again because nobody else seemed to care that it was SLIGHTLY oversised. and it was hella funny too..

and btw gs was it you who removed my sig again because nobody else seemed to care that it was SLIGHTLY oversised. and it was hella funny too..

It wasn't me...

kinda cool....You really do have amazing photoshop talents. (stop showing off <_< )

If you want me to make you something just ask ok? As long as it ain't an animated image. i can try to make a sig as well.

I'm never gonna change my avatar (sig yes) because it's where my name came from. I love it, just as any BTTF fan would. I just wish I can get that twig out of the way. I've tried different frames from the movie, filling in the twig with cloned pixels (which looked like crap), and coming up with my own. Nothing worked, but I'm happy with what I have now.

Guest rave
If you want me to make you something just ask ok? As long as it ain't an animated image. i can try to make a sig as well.

yeah i do the animated images :)

wow.. NICE :D :D

yeah... Put it in the background... I'm not a very creative person :P

The first one looked like Visionlab to me.

Nice pics, not my style but nice.

I'll have to say very nice. :D

I'm never gonna change my avatar (sig yes) because it's where my name came from. I love it, just as any BTTF fan would. I just wish I can get that twig out of the way. I've tried different frames from the movie, filling in the twig with cloned pixels (which looked like crap), and coming up with my own. Nothing worked, but I'm happy with what I have now.

I feel like I just betrayed myself. :(

Sorry to go off topic dk.

On Topic: Looks really cool but I don't like the delorean in the foreground. It screws up the BTTF logo.

I second that, although it's not the car, it's the electric bolts that go through it.

ok so how can I improve? I really appreciate you guys commenting on the bad parts ^^

Anyways, I use to have it like this:

BTTFLOGOwlightning.jpg

But as you can see it doesn't look right

Smooth out the letters with the auto anti-aliasing option. That only works if you left the font in its editable format. Try blurring the font to match with the HV blur.

No. No electricity, it looks cheesy. A single lightning bolt, maybe.

Edited by  iPro

Sign in to follow this