Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Edfake

do you have a bttf dvd collection?

i got both box sets of BTTF on DVD and all 3 on VHS

I just have the 3 disc collector's edition. I haven't been able to find the 4 disc Ultimate edition. I've tried Best Buy, Hastings (movie, music & book store), Suncoast and others. But haven't found it. I'll have to buy it off the net I guess.

But I can say that I'm the only one here who owns the novels (I think), which are awesome!

just the back to the future 3 disc US release in both full frame and widescreen.

The 4 disc set was only in other countries. And it's nothing special. The features the US got in the 3 disc set, was split into a 4 disc set. There is no additional footage.

well i have both the 3 disc and the 4 disc and yes, there is more on the 4th disc than was on the 3 discs of the old set

The 4 disc set was only in other countries. And it's nothing special. The features the US got in the 3 disc set, was split into a 4 disc set. There is no additional footage.

What's the region code on the 4 disc set. I sure do hope it's either 0 or 1.

[EDIT] Damn, it's region 2. Which means that it'll only play on my computer (VLC). I guess it's not worth the trouble at the moment. And the only reason why I'd see why they'd have to make it into a 4 disc set is that the manufacturer didn't use dual layer dvd's, like on the 3 dvd set.

Here's mine:

ZIDZ_Front.jpg

It's a 3-DVD set. My scanner sadly made the silver texts ("Micheal J. Fox Christopher Lloyd" at the top and "- Trilogie -" at the bottom) look ugly :(