:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

BTTF:HV 0.2e Fanmade Addons

I want to create one install... It will install all mod. Vice + mod + updates to mod + skins pack + sky way + addon etc.

It will contain info, there will be all.

The file size would be HUGE :o

Edited by Futureman

670 MB - with russian game sounds. I must sort it...(( delete this sounds and leave sounds for mod.

Made a Webs.com Page

go * link removed - webpage contains download with main.scm *

The Link is on the First Post aswell

The Site has Bug Submit

Tutorials and some videos

More to come soon though!

cool, has the same theme my edfake website started with.

btw, thats the wrong vid for eds edits now, here is the right one

http://s368.photobucket.com/albums/oo127/e...urrent=TELE.flv

and here is a vid of all features, if you want me to send them (exept teleporters):

http://s368.photobucket.com/albums/oo127/e...=edsedits-1.flv

Edited by Mike

edfake, cool :)

Well, i will do my install with normal main.scm... will come soon ;))

edfake, cool :)

Well, i will do my install with normal main.scm... will come soon ;))

That's illegal BTW. And we don't allow any release of the main.scm file. Only custom code is allowed.

Somebody's not understanding...

I've sorted it... But if i delete part of them (sounds; audio), ALL SOUND OVER THE GAME WILL NOT PLAY :(

I backed down it. Well... from ~1 GB It was only ~300MB...

The "Complete installation" will ~670MB

I've sorted it... But if i delete part of them (sounds; audio), ALL SOUND OVER THE GAME WILL NOT PLAY :(

I backed down it. Well... from ~1 GB It was only ~300MB...

The "Complete installation" will ~670MB

i did this last year already for a backup. i got it to 600 with all files!! 1 disk backup!! FOR ME ONLY . IT IS ILLEGAL TO RELEASE THEM, as i got told

Certainly it will free)))

edfake,

You so think? Some my... friends... I have a group in one social network about this mod &etc.... Only 100 people at present... And many of them can't use instruction from this forum or just install mod correctly without any video-tutorials... And they too want install add-ons etc. First of all I do it for them.. I can do english version of license and info, if I will upload it here.

By the way, I have compressed all game with add-ons by 7Zip (7zip.org) to 511MB!!! :P

My install will consists full links on this site and names Mod Team!..

- Game GTA: Vice City with GTA: Hill Valley 0.2e. Into it it has been integrated:

- Updates for mod (three updates, two of them for bugs + third - Time Train Tracker).

- Fanmade addon v3.4 (http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=109).

- ENBSeries for GTA Vice City v0.075

- Changed timecyc.dat (added to addon v3.4; this is my modification) - city will fast boot in 5 times, It will be mirrored in computer operation (If you have got not the strong computer and game slowly works, download and paste into data folder this file: http://depositfiles.com/files/8p1l1u3gd [45.43 KB].).

- Special fanpack skins of Marty & Doc (thx Dmitry Potyomkin for the help to find it; real creators to me are not known).

- "the skyway" for future cars (cars are not flying, - this will in 0.2f) (thx orgcon).

- updates DirectX for nov 2008 (the latest) (thx Microsoft corp:)).

Really sorry for my bad English, you can correct me

Edited by city2026

Oh... yes...

But add-ons and updates of mod with cracked gta-vc.exe is legal?? ;)

All of us will keep silence...:)

Well, let assume that we already have a usual version of vice which is stored far-far and it for us access simplification to game and its installation;)

Edited by city2026

Guest nedxXx

2 archer9234 It is allowed. You can easily found setups with "Game GTA: Vice City with GTA: Hill Valley 0.2e" on Russian forums.

2 archer9234 It is allowed. You can easily found setups with "Game GTA: Vice City with GTA: Hill Valley 0.2e" on Russian forums.

city2026 ты админ группы Официальная группа мода GTA: Hill Valley в контакте?

Yes... send me PM or msg to ICQ...

Yes... send me PM or msg to ICQ...

ну, я, и что?:)

If you say something in language that is not English - translate. :ranting2:

Not everyone knows Russian. <_<

P.S. - I do :P:lol:

Edited by Futureman

Hmmm... I'd say it isn't allowed, too.

But

I'm not sure. Do you know Grand Theft Auto: State Of Liberty? The creator X-Seti asked R* via mails if he may convert Liberty City and San Andreas to put it next to Vice City in the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City engine and he said that they allowed him to do that.

But it is another thing if you upload a game (for others to download it for free) that is being sold in shops and I guess that R* would not react really positive on that.