Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

BTTF:HV 0.2e Fanmade Addons

@Mike: :lol: .

Advantages of computer techniques, huh ^_^?

why not use the old topic???

Bump protection? I'll merge this with the old after I did my post... :P

and what happened to my custom teleporters?

Where they ever in scratch_one-s_head.gif?

EDIT: Merging done.

Edited by Mini-Me

Hi, I have the most recent autoinstaller version of this mod, but actually I want to update it with some fanmade add-ons, like Lyon States or something. That's because I have waited so much time for 0.2f and there is no release yet... ¬¬

But I can't because the link is broken

The link is on this post:

http://bttfhillvalley.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=109

and contains this broken link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmzodjneztt

Could you re-upload it please?

The creator of this addon no longer is active in these forums, so we can't help you here.

ianenri, I have this one, if you want to download it..

****No recompiled main.scm's****

Inside:

- Fixes and Addon.zip

- GTA Mod Installer.exe

- README!!!!.txt

Edited by Mike
removed download link

He created a new topic saying he's relating to this one and I merged them. Simple, huh ;)?

Something failed at the instalation... The GTA Mod Installer included on this download shows me this error dialog:

"One of the files for the mod that was secfied in the script file could not be found. Make sure the installscript.txt file in the same directory as the rest of the files for the mod."

Is there any bug or there is a missing file on the mod's RAR?

After this buggy installation I run BTTF:HV.

I skip the tutorial mission, and I go where supposed there is a new land, as Lyon States or Parking lot, but there isn't. The only changes that I noticed is "Sunshine Cars" are now is "Dr. Brown Enterprises", and the new radar has a "Mr. Fusion" logo, and the map where it supposed to be houses and Hill Valley...

@city2026 you released that is gonna be intouble your not aloud to release any main.scm of theirs

Wait if hats the case can't kocher release his edited main scm for ou map addons

Edited by TheCoolest2

I've removed the download link - we can't have one rule for some and another rule for others. The add-on's effects sucked anyway, they aren't in anyway canon.

What did the add on do besides changed txds

able to change to doc skin by stepping into a marker, able to open doc's truck, changes of some particles that seemed to all be pink, transporter markers, and a big bug that showed a newspaper (or the flyer) when you time traveled. I also think there was an extended version of hill valley, but I don't remember too well.

Edited by Joe Statler

what th- *boom* bluespace, so you just allow any random person to relese redistributed main.scms. I remember when released my 2015 version 4 add on you would not stop editing my post and taking off the link to the download, for no reason. You would never even tell send me a notification when you would do that. I didn't even edit the main.scm, that's pretty unreasonable if you ask me. Couldn't you have at least told me why? No, you didn't.

Edited by Dragon King

I just can say that this main.scm in my archive was main.scm from this mod, the mod is ~ two years old

@ Mr Kocher: And you wonder why he didn't allow you. You b**ch, moan and groan which p**ses us off. And you should watch what you say to Blue as it's people like you who caused Blue to leave several times.

i think i know why the particles are like that. the creator made them a bluey colour/ or another purply colour which when mixed with a rgb code on coronas changes colour more than people would hope for. the particles should be white so colour chagning codes give the disered effect.

@Dk, I b**ch when I'm certain it's for a good cause. Before I made my version 4 add on, I didn't say a thing to him. Weather he likes me not is no excuse for the inequality of the members. He didn't even notify me when he took it off. I'm sure if you were me and he did this to you, you'd be just as mad.

The rule is: Do not share a modded main.scm, so then must you follow that so, so simple it is

Then what was the point of releasing it if it wasnt edited