:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Guest ViceCity512

Nerdman and Raybob??

If people are going to sign up with multiple accounts etc, then be prepared to be named and shamed. I also think you are talking complete BS.

What??????????????????? ??? :mellow::huh::huh:

Also the site's server and it's main admin. (Mike) are not in Holland so the law doesn't pertain to him & the site.

anyone gonna ban him again?

quickly before i start arguing with him about his religion, i cant stop myself forever you know.

All board sites show your IP. That is a forum admin right in order to deal with problematic people.

WTFRLY!?!?!?!??! :o

its not difficult to get someones IP. you can get it from an Email if you know what youre doing

anyone gonna ban him again?

quickly before i start arguing with him about his religion, i cant stop myself forever you know.

Why would they ban me again?

And dude, religious freedom. You really think they're going to ban me just because you don't agree with/ like my religion?? Wow.

If your a conservative christian you must be either Baptist, Methodist, or Pentecostal. Which one is it?

Pentecostal.

Technically, Reformed Christian.

Edited by raybob95

I was raised Baptist, but I'm now Agnostic. Although the Southern Baptists are awesome. They believe you can do whatever you want, beer, drugs, etc... Just as long as you say, "SORRY GOD!"

im not saying that youd get banned for your religion at all. i am however saying that i can go on for yonks about it and im sure you wouldnt enjoy it

i can view anyones ip/location/web browser/operating system/screen resolution/internet provider just by people going to my site, seriously

i can view anyones ip/location/web browser/operating system/screen resolution/internet provider just by people going to my site, seriously

That makes me feel safe....

Welcome to the internet, raybob!

Indeed. WIN by Mini-Me :lmfao:

Welcome to the internet, raybob!

And that is supposed to mean.....

And no, actually, he can't tell my IP, ISP, etc., I'm using a proxy.

Someone's signature told me my IP was 67.something (Very Wrong)

ISP was something else wrong...

And it said my OS was Linux YellowDog.

(EPIC FAIL)

And that is supposed to mean.....

And no, actually, he can't tell my IP, ISP, etc., I'm using a proxy.

Someone's signature told me my IP was 67.something (Very Wrong)

ISP was something else wrong...

(EPIC FAIL)

headache.gif

What!!!! English, please, don't be Doc when he talks about equations.

Edited by BTTFTIME

(EPIC FAIL)

Was the last line referring to yourself? It has nothing to do with your ISP what this signature displays as OS/browser and can't be changed by a proxy... Additionally this information is always correct (let's except the case that the code is bad and you use a Windows-alternative) and can only be altered, if your Windows/Browser is hacked - and who would put that much work in doing it?

The internet is in no way secure... I could easily edit my signature and let it save a lot of data, e.g. IP addresses (w/ and w/o host). It could also display the topic's name you're currently reading or with a lot luck your username.

And a proxy could do the same. It could collect a lot information about when you're browsing which site and what you e.g. post in a forum! So you really should choose a proxy you trust in (btw, ISPs can logically do the same).

Was the last line referring to yourself? It has nothing to do with your ISP what this signature displays as OS/browser and can't be changed by a proxy... Additionally this information is always correct (let's except the case that the code is bad and you use a Windows-alternative) and can only be altered, if your Windows/Browser is hacked - and who would put that much work in doing it?

The internet is in no way secure... I could easily edit my signature and let it save a lot of data, e.g. IP addresses (w/ and w/o host). It could also display the topic's name you're currently reading or with a lot luck your username.

And a proxy could do the same. It could collect a lot information about when you're browsing which site and what you e.g. post in a forum! So you really should choose a proxy you trust in (btw, ISPs can logically do the same).

It was 88Miles per hour's Sig, not yours.

And yes, that stuff can be changed, I am using a modified version of Firefox (So yes, it is hacked) called xB Browser.

Yes, my proxy could collect info, but I really don't care.

I only use xB when I'm on this site, as my IP has changed since the last time I was banned, and I don't feel like having them find it out again.

However, right now I'm not using xB. I'm using Normal Firefox under a proxy, and his sig got my Browser and OS Correct, but not my IP or ISP.

It was 88Miles per hour's Sig, not yours.

Have I said that? I only said that I could alter mine that way...

Yes. I see everyone's IP's, right now. I'm surprised you didn't know this about forums.

Well i think im almost KITT i know everything but nothin about fourms