Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
raybob

Windows Vista

Windows Vista  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Is Windows Vista a good operating system and worth the upgrade over XP?

• Yes, Vista is great, definetly a good OS
    • Yes, Vista is good, but I still reccomend XP
    • No, Vista is not good, but it's not worth $150 for XP
    • No, Vista sucks, XP is definetly worth the extra $150

duh, just use compatability mode for xp

Use compatibility mode OR get the MOST POWERFUL COMPUTER IN TOWN and have Vista installed in it.

Vista is a resource hog, one of the main reasons why it fails on many people. Having good specs (or rather among the best specs you can have "in town") will make it run as best as it could.

Vista $uck$ Cos GTA Knight Rider always is crashing when i try to get in the main menu

i just noticed.. in raybobs sig.. he was a mccain supporter....... hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

No it doesn't, I have one, you want to complain about it at first but once you learn that almost all the program problems can be fixed if you run as administrator and check compatibility for XP it's not that bad. This computer is the best one I have ever had and probably ever will.

Guest Seagate Barracuda

LOL, guys, I'm still on 98.

Can't figure out why I like it so much......

At least I got pretty powerful hardware for 98. (I also use Ubuntu, but 98 is main)

1GB RAM

2.41 GHz Dual Core Processor

256MB NVIDIA Somethin'

And as I'm sure you could guess.....

Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31000340AS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

Only $109.99 off newegg.

It's partitioned off into a 950GB for Ubuntu and a 50 for 98. (Or something like that)

Edited by Seagate Barracuda

Does anyone know of a Lamp for a Hitachi X-????? Projector for cheap? The lamp it self cost $279 mostly and the projector is $779, so not worth it.

Sign in to follow this