Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Windows 7 Beta - Anyone downloaded it?

its not that hard......

insert cd

run autorun

install

play

if fail, run in other compatibility modes for the game (and social club i guess)

Btw, if you had it before, why did you delete it? :huh: Or were you downloading a different version? 32/64 bit

I downloaded and tested it somewhere else, so I have to download it again in this computer. That PC is also out of reach at the moment, so I can't get the ISO from there too.

Also, I used a different Live account (my uncle's). That time, I wasn't sure if non-MSDN community members are allowed to download it. And I'm not also sure if it is the same beta we're talking about here.

Firefox? I tried FireFox too, but nothing happens when I click on the Download button.

But the download worked on both browsers before. I'm not sure why it can't anymore.

Never mind. I just found out Java is blocked by an annoying anti-virus that I've just uninstalled (or deleted with the DEL key). I'm now currently downloading Windows 7 Beta. It's already at 92%.

Just installed. Once again, I'm impressed.

I've also tried the BTTF mod. I don't know if it's more stable in Windows 7 'cause I just played it for awhile, still the annoying DMC-13 Time Machine crash is now gone.

I can't download with Internet Explorer for some reason

Make sure you have the following:

- Live/MSN account

- The latest Java applet

- Microsoft Silverlight

If you've just installed Java, restart your browser/computer.

Sign in to follow this